Chapter 7

2 days later, going to Hogwarts today...

I wake up because I feel an itch on my foot, I open my eyes and scratch it, it gets worst wait what is this, I look at my fingers and see white powder "GEORGE, GET YOUR BUTT IN MY ROOM, NOWWWWW!" I scream, Fred comes in my room with a sleepy face, bed hair, and still in pyjamas "WHAT?, ISABELLE ARE YOU ALRIGHT? ARE YOU HURT?" he says scared "No, but your brother decided to be funny and put itching powder on my foot!" I say while scratching my foot again, Fred starts to laugh, "Its not funny you git!" I say, he stops laughing and gives me a serious face, "GEORGE, GET YOUR BLOODY SELF IN MY ROOM!" I shout again "Fred, go and get the itching powder, please" Fred quickly goes into his room and gets the itching powder, he gives it to me, five minutes later George arrives to my room "You little rat, why the bloody hell did you do this!" I say pointing to my foot "It was joke, sorry, please don't kill me!" he says putting his hands up "I wont kill you, but I will hurt you if you don't help me stand up, I cant put my foot on the floor!" George grabs my left hand and I grab the small open bottle of itching powder with my right hand, he pulls me up and I poor the powder all over his hand and arm, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!" he screams while scratching his arm "That's called revenge, Darling!" I say while laughing, Fred joins me and George storms out of the room, I am amazing...

"GINNY, ISABELLE, WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE TRAIN!" screams Molly "JUST A SECOND, PLEASE!" I shout back, me and Ginny are getting ready, we have already taken a shower, had breakfast and brushed our teeth, we are now getting dressed and cheking if we have everything packed , Ginny is wearing a cute little sweater with a big G on it, the sweater is pink and purple, she is also wearing light jeans and warm brown boots, I did a French plait on her hair, she looks adorable, I'm wearing light jeans like Ginny's but bigger, a red jumper and my black warm boots, Ginny did that really cool plait on my hair again, I then walked to my suitcase, Muggle clothes check, robes check, accessories check, beauty and hygiene things check, school stuff check, shoes check and pyjamas check, once we were finished we ran downstairs with our luggage in our hands and tried to put our coats on at the same time, Fred and George come up the stairs to help us with the luggage, Fred grabs my luggage and George grabs Ginny's "Thank you!" I say kissing Fred's cheek "Oh look, guess they never cared to tell us!" says George while wiggling his eye brows, what is he going on about "What?" says Fred "About you and Isabelle being together!" says Ginny, me and Fred burst out laughing "We aren't together, we are just best friends!" I say "They don't even realize the way they look at each other!" says George shaking his head, what? I don't even pay attention to how I look at him...wait?

"Tickets please!" says the same middle aged man from the other years, I learned he was called Francis, me, the twins, Harry, Ron and Ginny give Francis our tickets, he punches a hole on them like he does every year and we make our way inside the train, once we are inside we all go our separate ways, me and the twins don't off corse, we are inseparable. This is were mission impossible starts, finding an empty compartment. "God, I cant breathe, it was so crowded, I don't even know how we managed to find an empty compartment!" says Fred "Yeah I know!" I say "Um guys, I'm going to look for Julia" says George "Ok , go on, go look for your girlfriend!" I tease, he rolls his eyes and walks out of the compartment door, I get my backpack to take my book out of it, I cant see it so I get my wand out "Lumos!" light comes out off of the tip of my wand, I point it inside my bag, lip-gloss no, robes no, book, here we go, I start to read it, Fred gets closer and starts reading it as well, I notice that he looked at me quite often, I look at him, his ginger hair is like bright fire, his eyes are a warm dark brown colour that I could get lost in, his freckles add a cute childish touch to his face and his lips are a pinkish peach colour, from that moment on I know I'm falling for Fred, his cuteness, his sense of humour, the way he makes me feel, the way he is shy when you complement him, his looks, his voice, the way his touch tingles, the way he stares at me, his whole being, he's perfect!