'We need your help.'

Natasha got straight to work after she hung up, logging into SHIELD and Government databases to search for 'Scott Lang'.

She had heard Sam talking about him before- apparently he could shrink down to the size of an ant, or something along those lines. These days, after the battle of New York, nothing surprised her. She just wanted to know what else was out there that they hadn't faced yet.

"Gotcha." She smirked as the man's file appeared on the screen, and she quickly read over everything, noting down his address before taking her bike and heading out to find him.

She drove for a while, eventually stopping at a small house off some side roads. She pulled out her phone, calling Sam to see if he would answer.

"Sam?" She asked once the ringing had stopped.

"You found Scott?"

"I think so. I'm outside a house. Stay on the line, you know him and it'll be easier to explain."

"Alright, hurry up though. Steve is getting a bit jumpy."

She rolled her eyes, walking up to the door and knocking loudly.

"Who is it?" A man, presumably Scott, shouted.

"Someone who needs your help." She replied, everything going silent for a few seconds.

Scott opened the door, frowning at her. "Who the hell are you?" He frowned at the red headed stranger.

"Agent Romanoff with SHIELD." She pulled her badge from her jacket pocket, showing it to him.

"I've already told Sam, I'm not joining." He snapped, going to shut the door.

She pushed her hand against it, forcing it open and handing the phone to him.

"We need your help Mr. Lang." She sighed as he took the phone and began to speak to Sam.

She leant against the door frame as he spoke into the phone for a while eventually handing it back to her and disappearing for a while.

"Where's he gone? He just walked off." She asked into the phone, waiting for Sam's reply.

"He's gone to go get his suit, he's agreed to help us."

She stayed quiet as she heard Steve whoop happily, which resulted in a laugh from Sam.

"Come on then, Agent Romanoff. Let's go." Scott had re-appeared, a backpack slung over one shoulder as he locked the door behind him.

"I'll see you soon." Natasha spoke into the phone, hanging up and climbing onto her bike.

"No helmet?" Scott questioned, raising an eyebrow and looking at her.

She scoffed, climbing off and lifting up the seat, throwing one to him.

"Don't need one. We're not going far." She rolled her eyes, climbing back on and starting the engine as he pulled the helmet on, climbing on and sitting behind her.

"Am I allowed to hold onto you?" He joked, laughing slightly.

She grabbed his hands, putting them on her waist, then putting her own hands back on the handlebars.

"Move your hands a centimetre and I will make sure you're hurt in a horrific motorbike crash." She warned.

"Noted."

She heard a sharp intake of breath as she sped off- he obviously wasn't used to speed.