'I only like it when you're there.'

Several months had passed since the pair of assassins has reignited their relationship, and countless missions had been endured together.

"I just want my own bed." Bucky huffed and passed his gun to the red head who was reloading them.

"Mine isn't good enough or something?" Natalia teased with a raised eyebrow, taking the weapon and throwing several cartridges to him in return.

"You know what I mean. We haven't slept properly in nearly two months." He groaned and laid down across the seats.

"I know." She laughed, watching him from the corner of her eye. "But after this, we get to go home. And, so far as I remember, you weren't even assigned to this." She rolled her eyes. "This is my kill. You can go home."

"I don't have a home, Talia." He groaned. "You know I only like it when you're there."

She looked over her shoulder and nodded. "I know." She said gently. "I only like it when you're there too."

He grinned up at her, taking her hand. "Come here. Stop working for a bit and see if you can rest."

Natalia obliged, resting on top of him. After a few minutes he stirred from shouts around him. "Well that didn't last long." He chuckled, slowly getting up.

"Let's go home." She grinned, throwing him his gun and running off.

When they did get back to the base many hours later, they found a divide settled across the building.

"What's going on?" Bucky frowned as Natalia looked around.

"I have no clue." She said quietly, her eyes scanning the almost empty corridors.

Bucky's eyes narrowed and he dragged her to the other side of the building, where they found Tony.

"Where is everyone?" Natalia asked the mechanic with confusion, folding her arms across her chest.

"Leave." He said bluntly, glaring at the man beside her. "That is, of course if you want your boyfriend to keep his pretty little face."

Bucky had gone slightly shocked, a frown across his face as he watched him. "Tony... Please, I-" He had taken a step towards him, but stumbled back when he had received a blow to the jaw, Tony looking even more furious than before.

"What the hell, Stark?" The red head asked in shock, gently tilting Bucky's head to look at the dark bruise forming.

"Get out." He spat, as Bucky tugged Natalia away, knowing better than to start a fight.

"I wonder what's gotten him so jumpy..." She said when they were outside, looking at his jaw again.

"I have no idea..." He frowned, glancing up at the building, spotting Tony glaring at him from one of the windows, when he suddenly turned away, his face cold the entire time.