'Oh shut up, Romanoff.'

"How are things going with you then, Steve?"

Natasha and Bucky were currently cuddled up on the sofa, her head resting against him as he had her arm around her. They were pestering Steve, who had let slip that he had seen a woman he deemed attractive. It had become their personal mission to find out who it was.

"Not telling you who she is, Barnes." Steve chuckled, looking over at them from his seat.

"Aww, come on. Who am I gonna tell? I don't know anyone else here!" Bucky began to protest but was stopped by Natasha putting her hand over his mouth and sitting up.

"Is she a SHIELD agent?"

"Yeah."

"Do I know her?"

"Yes."

"Have I been sent on a mission with her before?"

"I think so..."

"Where was she when SHIELD fell?"

Steve scratched at his neck and Natasha grinned, leaning back into Bucky.

"Know who it is." She smirked.

Bucky chuckled, kissing the top of her head.

"Oh shut up, Romanoff." Steve glared at her, making her smile even more.

"Hey, not my fault if I can read you like an open book!"

He told her to shut up in Russian, something he had picked up from listening to them talking in code around him. They were always teasing him of course, usually just saying random words in a sentence.

"Rude." Natasha held her hand to her heart in mock agony.

"Don't kill her please, Steve. I just got her back." Bucky chuckled, putting his hand over hers.

Steve muttered 'fine' and sighed, looking out the door.

"Go get Wanda. Bucky needs to talk to her." Natasha instructed, seeing the woman walk past the door.

"Get her yourself." Steve rolled his eyes,
Natasha copying him when she got up and darted from the room.

"Steve, are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"You can tell me if you're not, you know. I'm still your best friend."

Steve looked up at him and nodded, not breaking eye contact.

Bucky smiled slightly at him and shrugged. That used to be their way of saying thank you in the forties- they were both surprised that they remembered it.

"Got her!" Natasha had returned, dragging Wanda down the corridor. "She's fast..."

"It was my brother who was fast." Wanda rolled her eyes and looked towards Bucky, raising an eyebrow.

"Just wanted to say thanks. For helping me." Bucky said, pulling her into a hug which she returned.

"You're welcome."

"I don't think you understand how grateful I am." Bucky let go of her, pulling Natasha into his arms. "Without your help I wouldn't have her back."

Wanda raised an eyebrow which caused them to laugh. "Since when..."

"I'll tell you another day." Natasha giggled, walking her from the room.

"So... What are you two doing now?" Steve asked when Natasha re-entered the room, sitting down and watching as Bucky immediately put his arm around her.