1

Zayn P.O.V
I woke up to Louis jumping on me. I groaned and tried to curl up in a ball but was stoped by Liam shacking me. I groaned and turned around and I tried to fall asleep but Harry and Niall start screaming and jumping on me. I groaned and got up. All of them where already dress. "Take a shower and get dress." Liam ordered and I groan. I took out some skinny jeans and a black t-shirts out since we are going on a plane. I took a shower and put my clothes on. I drag myself down stairs. "Come on slow poke!" Louis says. I  just groaned as they just chuckle. We made our way to a black car and got in. I soon fell asleep on Liam shoulder.

Liam P.O.V
"Guys Zayn fell asleep on my shoulder." I laughed as they looked at him. "Aww he look so cute and innocent." Louis said in a baby voice. I chuckled and looked at his face. It was compltely flawless. I couldnt find one thing wrong with it. I shouldnt be thinking this. Right? I mean he is my best mate and all. I sign as we go to the airport. "Time to wake up Zaynie." Niall said. I shook my head not thinking before I talked," I'll carry him." They gave me a look. "Do you want to see him all mad and pouty?" They shurgged,"And plus you guys have to carry my stuff." Harry groaned,"No fair." I stuck my tounge out. They got out as I carefully carried Zayn. Zayn smiled in his sleep and snuggled in my hands. Aww adroable. We walked in and screames could be heard. Good thing Zayb was a heavey sleeper. Even the fans couldnt wake him. Soon flashes were heard. I looked around and saw the media. I shrugged they wont do anything. I hope. Since it was a private plan we we could just go to the gate. Once we were settled. Sophia came on the plane. I smiled,"Hey babe." Shh giggled and I gave ger a little kiss. Louis gave Harry a knowing look. I shrugged it off and start talking to Sophia. The plane was about to land,so I woke Zay up. Who has been sleep this whole time. He groaned a bit and tgen smiled,"He li wha-" He lookeds around confused,"Wherw am I?" I laughed,"Your on the plane." He blushed and nod. "We're about to land." He nod and sat up. Adorable I tell ya. Adroable. I shook my head and sat beside Sophia. We talked to the plane landed. We grab the our things and went to the tour bus. A camara will be here shortly so we can give them a tour of the bus. "I called top bunk." Zayn jumpes on the bunk. "I call bottom." Louis says. Harry jumped on the bottom bed hiting his head,makeing us laugh. "Well me a Sophia are takeing the back room bed." I smiled at her as we made our way to the slide door thing. When we were about to shut it Louis said,"USE PROTECTION!" I gasp and walked out. I smacked him on the head. "Bad louis,bad." He rolled his eyes. I walked back seeing Zayn turned over to face the wall. I shrugged and went back to the room.