3

Zayn P.O.V
We have an interview today and I really dont want to go. I sign as I got dressed. Only me and Harry was ready,which was strange 'cause Im always the one that was last. "We know your secret love for Liam." My eyes widend,"How?" He chuckled,"Not that hard to find out." I sign and rub my face. Sophia and the boys walked in. Liam sat beside me. I smiled,"Vas happening." He laughed,"Nothing." He put his arm around me and my heart skiped a beat,"Are you ready for this interview?" I shrugged,"Nah, I just wan-" "Zayn can I speak to you." I nod and follwed her to the back. "Stay away from my man. He doesnt like faggots like you." I laughed,"He soupports gay. How much do you really know bout li?" She turned red,"You better stay away Zayn. He would never love his best mate. Rember he would never date a co-worker." My face drop. Knowing this was true,"Show how much you know and plus he would never go out with a boy. He is straight. You better stay away or Ill make your life a liveing hell." She walked out as I sat on the bed shocked. I felt tears brim my eyes. "ZAYN, I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR HAIR AND ALL BUT ITS TIME TO GO!" Paul said. She must have told them I was messing around with my hair. I wiped my tears quickly and looked down at my feet. I quickly ran to the car and got in. Liam sat beside me and I moved. He looked hurt and I just turned my head to the window. I pulled my hat over my head and glasses as I felt the warm tears go down my face. I put my head down. Looking at my blank phone."We are here." I could hear the screams before I saw them. I got out and all you could hear was a mixture of fans screaming 'Larry and Ziam.' My head was down as I felt hot tears come down. I ran in and to the make-up room. No one there,thank goodness. I locked the door and sob into a pillow. I soon wiped my face. I unlocked the door. I sat on my chair. I waited for lou. She came in and smiled but frown,"You have been crying. What did Liam do this time?" "Gosh am I that easy to read." She giggled,"Yeah,your kinda are." I groaned and put my hands to my face and my elwbows on the table. "What happen?" "I dont want to talk about it." She nod and start doing my hair. She put make-up on so I want look all blochey as she says. I put on a fake smile as I went out my make-up room. Louis and Harry were really excited because they can come out to the world. Im really happy for them. I mean they are perfect for each other. They been together since X-factor days. I rember when it was those days. It was so happy. "Are you guys ready?" We nod and start to walk on stage. I sat beside Harry and Niall. Liam looked hurt but put up a fake smile. "So its been a crazy week eh boys?" The lady said. I nod as the boys said yes. I just sat there not saying a word 'till the interviewer said,"So Zayn. Why so quiet?" I just shrugged,followed by a bunch of laughes,"Saveing your voice for the Concert right Zayn?" Louis said. I smiled and nod. She seemed to buy it. "Now theres been some tweets about Larry. Now is Larry real?" I smiled as Louis and Harry grab each others hand,"Yep. Its sure is." The inteeviewer were shocked but started smileing,"Thats buetiful." They smiled,and all of a sudden I got a song in my head. Well,lyrics but not for the band but for Liam. "So is Ziam real?" Liam was quick to answer,"No,me and Zayn are just really good friends." I felt hurt that he would say something like that. "Ok then, Zayn posted something on twitter. That got the whole fandom to become crazy. Can we see the post." There was a huge screen and my post was on it. She read the post out loud,"When you love someone you know you cant have can be hard. Now why would you post this." I put up a fake smile and said,"I watched the notebook. I just thought eh why not?" She chuckled,"Alrighty then. Thats it for now thank you boys." We all left and went back to the car and went to a hotel. I grab my key and tried to walk as quickly as possible back to my room,but was stoped by Liam. "Can I speak to you?" I nod and he looked at Sophia then back to me,"in privite?" I nod,not sure what to do. He followed me into into my room,"Whats wrong Liam?" He bit his lip,"The dreams. There back." I sat beside him,"What do you mean?" He started to sob, T-t-the d-d-dreams a-about you." I sign,"What happen this time?" He looked at me,"You were about to get shot and I couldnt move. Zayn,I cold've save you." He startes to sob,"Im right here Liam. How about you talk to Paul about this." "No." I rub my forehead,"Why not Liam. He can help. I want to help." He stood up," I cant Zayn, Its just a dream." He says this everytime. Since X-faxtor."Plus Sophia doesnt want a crazy boyfriend." I stood up,"ITS NOT ABOUT HER LIAM. ITS ABOUT YOU!" He went red faced,"YES IT IS ZAYN. WE BOTH CARE FOR EACH OTHER AND IF I NEED HELP SHE WOULD TELL ME!" I yelled right back,"NO,LIAM, SHE DOESNT GIVE A FLYING RAT ASS ABOUT YOU. THE HARDER YOU FALL THE LONGER YOU STAY. LIAM YOUR DIGGING YOUR ON GRAVE!" He was about to cry again,"YES SHE DOES!" I had tears going down my face,"IF SHe LOVED YOU SO MUCH. HOW COME YOU WANT TELL HER HUH?" "I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!" "YOU CAN TRUST ME." We both were boiling with anger," YOUR KILLING ME ZAYN.THEN WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT THEN!" "CAUSE ITS TRUE!" He shook his head,"I DONT BELIVE YOU!" My eyes were bloodshot red,"FINE YOU DONT BELIVE ME GET OUT! I DONT EVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN LIAM JAMES PYANE. YOU ARE NO LONGER A FRIEND AND I HATE YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU." He looked at me shocked but then left. I watch him leave. I left runing out the door and Paul chaseing afther me. I ran as far as I could. Once I looked around. I was at an abondend playground. I punched. The tree hard. I heard a poped in my hand but kept punching it. Paul caught up to me and huged me. I fell to the ground crying. "I hate him. I hate him." I repeated to my self over and over again. He sushed me,"No you dont. Its OK." Once my sobs were calmed down. Paul looked at my hand. It was spring and we went back to the hotel and bandage my wrist and hand. I soon fell asleep.

I hope im not rushing or anything.