6

Zayn P.O.V
"Zayn,dont leave." "You know what? Im not why should I give Liam that type of control?" Louis smiled and cheered,"Yes! He is not leaveing!" "And we shall keep you away from Liam." Harry said. Niall start to jump around my hotel room,"WE ARE GOING TO GET ICE-CREAM!" I laughed at him. We walked out the hotel. I havent spoked to Liam since what happen and im not planing to. He hurt me way to many times. I still lovee him,and I dont know what to do. We made our way to a small ice-cream shop. There was a young girl at the shop. She had ear buds in and singing more than this. To herself. I chuckled and taped hee shoulder she looked up and smiled,"Well hello Zayn...." She looked at Harry,Louis and Niall. She laughed,"An Harry,Louis and Niall." They chuckled,"We would like strawberry." Louis ordered. She nod and gave us our ice-cream. I noticed that it was empty. She smiled,"Concrats on comeing out guys." They blushed and said,"Thank you." She smirked,"Oh an congrats on the engament." They looked shocked,"How did you know I proposed?" Harry said. She laughed,"Im not stupid. Harry use to have all those rings on his hands. Now he only has one and thats a simple one and plus Louis has the same ring. I know you proposed on september the eigth." Louis said,"How do you know that?" She laughed,"The date had to be important for you two. You guys have a t-shirt and curly over here tweeted it." They laughed,"Well maybe we arent very good at hideing things." She chuckled,"Nope." I laughed she looked at me,"Are you OK? Liam can be a bit much." I looked at her shocked,"Now how do you know that?" She laughed,"I am the amazing Winter and I know everything." I shrugged,"Im fine." She smiled,"Dont ignore him. He is really hurt." "How do you know that?" She smiled,"He tweeted this morning. It said when you hurt something you love but dont know how to fix it. He is in love with you. I know it." She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of Sophia and Liam. He was looking at her. Like he looks at the boys. In a friendly way. "Now look at this picture." It was me and Liam. He had his arms around my waist and I was leaned againsr him. He smiled down at me in a loveing way. "I remeber this. This was an interview." She smiled,"Yep. I know he loves you. He just doesnt want to belive it yet." I smiled,"Thank you winter." She chuckled,"Your welcome. Now go and get your man. Oh and make sure Sophia get whats she deserves. Hurting Liam and all." I chuckled,"Alright." We walked back to the hotel. Liam ran up to me and took my wrist. "Help stranger danger!" Liam chuckled. "You guys arent going to help?" They laughed,"Nah, im to lazy." Niall said. I gasp,"You traiter." Liam laughed and picked me up. I squeaked,"PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" He laughed,"or what?" I tried to think of something,but nothing came in mind. He laughed and said,"Like I thought." I pout in his arms. He carried me to a dusty room,"Im so sorry Zayn." I laughed,"I forgive you." He perked up,"Really?" I nod and he walked closer,"I thought you would never forgive me. I was so stupid. I was mad and all you were trying to do is help me out. I know shes cheating on me with scott." He had tears in his eyes. "You really love her dont you?" I said. Hopeing that he didnt hear my voice crack. He bit his lip,"Yea, I think. I dont know." I chuckled,"You were never a good lier." We were inches apart,"No, I was never a good lier to you." I shrugged,"I guess." "Why didnt you tell me that you were gay?" I bit my lip and looked down. Tears building up,"I thought you would hate me. I-I-I thought you would hatr me and start treating me like a nobody." I started to sob. He quickly pulled me into his embrace and I loved it. He made me look at him,"I would never hate you. I love you." There was something behind his words that made my heart swell. Before you know it,we both were leaning in. The door burst open and Sophia and Scott came in. She was giggleing but stoped when she saw us. We noticed that we were still wrapped around each other. I saw anger in her eyes but a smile spread across her face,"Well fancy seeing you here. Why are to like that?" We pulled away and left. I smiled all the way to my room. I screamed into the pillow. We were about to kiss. Do Liam like me?

Liam P.O.V
"Why were all up on Zayn?" Sophia sneered. I smiled,"He is my best mate I was helping him out. Giveing him a shoulder to cry on?" She raise in eyebrow,"Yep sure you are." I rolled my eyes. I looked over at Scott. He had his botton up open exposeing his chest. I bit my lip and said,"Im going to the room." Once I reached the room. I thought about things. Am in love with Sophia? Ok no,im not in love with her. She doesnt give me that feeling. That butterfly feeling or the heart skip everytime I see her, and when I look in her eyes. I dont feel anything but hurt cause I know shes lieing. Yet, why am I hurt if I dont love her? Maybe its because I never been cheated on. Yet,everytime I look at Zayn or even think about him my heart skips a beat and my hands get all sweaty. Oh,there it goes again. That almost kiss could have happen and I was ready for it. I wanted his soft lips on my so bad that it left my lips burning. Only for him. Sophia came in with her lips red and a faint blush on her cheeks. She smirked at me,"Hey babe." I gave her a fake smile,"Hey." I wanted Zayn to call me babe. She walked to me and rub my chest and arms. She lightly pushed me back. She got on top of me and kissed me. I wanted to throw up. I wanted Zayns lips on me. I wanted Zayns legs wrapped around me. She started grinding on me and I swear while she was moaning. I was gaging. I lightly pushed her off. "Sorry Sophia have a concert tomorrow." She frowned and said,"Ok." She tried to cuddle but I pushed her away lightly. I slid to the oppsite side of the bed. She did the same and I went to sleep thinking. Im in love with Zayn Malik.