5

Zayn P.O.V
I woke up,today we have to go to a new state so we had to get on the bus. I hauled all my stuff on the bus and sat down. "Goodness I need to work out." Liam sat beside me. Im still mad so I ignored him. The bus started to move and I went to my bunk,not really wanting to talk to anybody. I just was picking my nials deep in thought,when Louis just pops up and scream,"AHHHH WHAT THE FLYING FUCKS ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT!" I said my eyes wide and my heart beating in my chest. He snaped a picture and said,"Is your heart beating really fast?" I nod,"What do you think? You scared me to death." He chuckled,"Thats how you feel about Liam." I groned and smacked him with a pillow. He laughed and skiped away. Which was hard being that he was in a small space. Sophia glared at me. She smirked and walked away. I got off my bunk and follwed her. She went to the back room. "Hey babe. What are you doing?" He sign and said,"im writeing a song for......er......someone." He looked dead at me. She noticed this and said,"Oh for the band?" He shook his head,"No." She blinked,"Oh for me?" He gave her the what the fuck look,"Uh no." She glared at me and I tried not to laugh. "Hey Liam do you need help?" I asked steping toward him. He looked at me and his face lit up,"Well,no not exactly." I smiled,"Ok then,but who is this song for." He blushed,"its for somebody special." I smiled and sat down and looked at the lyrics. I read over them. I smiled,"Are this for me." He groaned and said," How do u find out." I smirked,"maybe its because it has Zayn in it like five times." He laughed and threw his arm around me. I leaned and said,"Well Mr.Payne you are forgiven." He looked at me and our eyes met. Before we knew it we were both leaning in. Sophia clears her throat and I got up. "Um.......gota go go.." I said and quickly walked out. What in the hell was that. Sophia and Liam were agrueing. I flinched at them. Niall pinched the bridge of his nose,"What happen?" "Sophia and I walked in on Liam writeing a song. I read the lyrics and found out it was for me instead of Sophia. The lyrics were really romantic to. Anyway, Liam and I were about to kiss." I covered my mouth,"WHAT!" They said. "HOW CAN YOU FUCKING WRITE A SONG FOR HIM AND NOT ME!" We heard. I looked at them and Niall shook his head. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!" "I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY. YOUR IN LOVE WITH THAT FAGGOT! HE IS GOING TO RUIN THIS RELASHIONSHIP AND THIS BAND. ALL BECAUSE HE IS GAY!" My eyes widend. I couldnt run this time. We were in the middled of our trip. I went to thr bathroom and cried. I locked the door and curled into a ball. I cried thats all I could do.

Liam P.O.V
Zayns gay,why didnt he tell me? Harry banged on the door,"LIAM! LIAM! ZAYN LOCKED HIS SELF IN THE BATHROOM! WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I walked out and knocked to the bathroom. "Zayn,please let me in." No answer,"Zayn please." No answer. "Zayn,please let me in." I fought back tears,"ZAYN!" I bit my lip,"answer me." I let a few tears fall. "Zayn please answer me. Its OK." He let out a sob,"Why? Why should I?" I sign," "So we can talk." "No Liam. Im completly done. Im leaveing right afther tour. Im done-I cant." I looked at the boys. They had tears in there eyes. "Zayn,we love you. Please dont leave." Louis said. I sign,"More than you know." I mumbled. "Zayn,Let me in. I need to talk to you." Sophia said. "NO! NOT YOU. REMEBER IM THE REASON WHY THIS BAND IS A MESS." "Then let me in." I said,"NO LIAM! I DONT WANT YOU IN HERE! I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE. BE WITH SOPHIA!" I let tears droped down. "Zee,let me in." I heard a deep breathing. Like he was trying to breath. "Please Zayn." I heard him get up and let me in. I quickly walked in and shut the door. His hair was a mess and his eyes were blood shot red. "Zayn,tell me whats wrong?" I whisphered. He shook his head,"You wouldnt understand." I step closer and he step back. "Zayn,why are you doing this to yourself?" He shook his head,"Leave Liam. Gosh im so stupid. Why did I do this to myself?" I was still confused,"What do you mean?" He looked at me,"Its not about what I mean. How about Sophia and how she is cheating on you?" I laughed amd said,"Shes not." He looked at me and said,"Yes she is. You really think Scott was just a friend. For heavens sake you caught them kissing. In your freaking bed." I shook my head."No,its not like that." He scoffed,"Sure." I suddenly got mad,"Maybe shes right. Maybe your in the way of what we have." He looked at me shocked. His lip quiver,"Get out." "What?" He looked at me,"GET OUT! GET OUT! I DONT EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. IM LEAVEING I HATE YOU!" I sign and stormed out. The boys face were filled with shocked. I went to the back. I heard Zayns sobs. It went back to the song I was working on. Maybe I can change some of the lyrics. Louis stormed in,"WHAT THE FUCK LIAM!" My anger boiled,"WHAT LOUIS?" His face went red,"HE IS ALREADY IN ENOUGH STRESS. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA!" HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SOPHIA!" He laughed,"WHAT HE SAID WAS TRUE! DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS PASSED OUT RIGHT NOW FROM STRESS AND CRYING?" Shocked,I tried to move and get to him,but Louis pushed me down,"No you already done eonugh. Just stay away from him. We qould try and get him to stay." He stormed out and Sophia came in,"Thanks babe. For sticking up for me." She started kissing me and I didnt feel up to it. I got her off me and sat up. Shit,what have I done?