Zayn P.O.V
I was the last one to wake up and I went to the ketchen part and ate some toast. I took a shower and sat beside Liam. We talked to each other untill Sophia said,"Babe we didnt have a date in a lobg time. How about we go out somewhere? Once we get to where we going." He looked at me and said,"I wanted to take Zee somewhere." I smiled as he touched my face. "But he isnt your girlfriend I am." She said. "Maybe because he isnt a girl." I laughed,"Omg Liam.' He chuckled. "You barely touch me while your all over him." He rolled his eyes. I giggled,"Liam you sould go. She is begging you for a date. Maybe it wont be so bad." He rolled his eyes,"Fine,but you have to come out with me too." I smiled,"Of course." He chuckled and pulled me into his lap,"And another thing. Why are you always on his lap? I mean i am his girlfriend. Stop cuddling with my boyfriend." I sign and un tangled myself from him. He pouted. Sophia smiled and crawled over to him. He looked over at me and mouthed and said,'Help me.' I raise in eyebrow,'shes your girlfriend.' He grumbled and I went into the back to play games with the boys. I walked into the front again and found Liam trying to get Sophia off of him. "Um.....babe......not now." His nose turned up in disgust. I smirked he just rolled his eyes. She was all over him. Put kissing on him. I decided to help him."Um.....Hello?" She looked at me and said,"Always have to ruin something. Do you see that we are trying to fix our broken relashionship that you broken?" I chukled,"Im sorry,but if sex is fixing that. Then ill just leave." Liam eyes widend,"NO!" We looked at him,"Um....I dont want to habe sex right now. Zayn come sit down." I laughed,"OK......OK.....Im sorry but....." I burst out laughing again. Liam looked confused,"Why are you laughing?" I sign and said,"She just got burn and rejected. Im sorry for laughing but goodness." He chuckled."You are something else." I winked,"You know it." Sophia stormed off. I giggled. "Why do I like her angry?" I shool my head and sat beside Liam. "Sup." He rasied his eyebrow,"Did you eat raw sugar this morning?" My stomack growled,"Nah, I havent had anything." "You shall have breakfeast." He grab my hand and we walked to the little ketchen. He made me breakfeast with out leting go of my hand. I ate he still havent let go of my hand. We walked back to the couch. I curled up and laied on his chest. He put his arm around me and we watched some youtube. Then Liam and I went to the back and He had his back to the wall and I was in between his legs. The laptop on my legs,his chin in the crook of my neck. We laughed as twamiz fell off the chair. He got back up and smile. I chuckled and Liam put his face in my kneck. Sophia walked in on us like this,"What are you guys doing?" We looked up and shrugged,"Just watching some twamiz." Liam tickled my side and I giggled,"S-s-stop y-your g-g-girlfriend is r-r-right there." I laughed as he tickled me. "STOP!" She yelled. The boys ran in and said,"WHATS GOING ON?" They looked around teting to find out whats wrong. Liam giggled and I said,"Nothing." He snuggled deeper into my kneck and blew hot air in it. I squeaked and said,"Liam!" He laughed and Sophia said,"LOOK HE IS CHEATING ON ME WITH ZAYN! The boys rolled their eyes and left. I sign and said,"Maybe I should go. The bus had stoped and you can go on your date." I got up but Liam stoped me and said,"Please stay." I whispered,"You have to go." He looked at me and said,"Your not ruining anything. You know that right." Sophia stromed over and said,"YES, HE HAS. HE FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING. HE MADE US SO FUCKING BROKEN. HE RUIN THIS BAND. NO WONDER HE IS LEAVEING THIS BAND. I MEAN HE CANT EVEN SING. SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HEAR THEN?" She said then I said,"I AM GREAT SINGER AND THE FANS LOVE ME. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!" She smirked,".OH YEAH THEN WHY ARE YOU LEAVEING? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?" Then she smacked me hard. I looked at her and ran. I ran out the bus and into the cold air. I ran and ran till I couldnt anymore. It was snowing and I didnt have anything on. Well,I did. I had on thin pj bottoms and a tank top and no shoes. My feet were already numb. I sign and sat in a bench. I just looked out into the night. I dont know what to do.

DONT WORRY I WOULD NEVER HATE ZAYN LIKE THAT. THATS MY SON AND I DONT WANT HIM HURT AND I WISH HE NEVER LEFT THE BAND. IM NOT HATEING SOPHIA EAITHER WE ALL KNOW SHES A BERD THO SO YEP. LITTLE REMINDER. AND. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR.