10

Liam P.O.V
Zayn ran out. I jumped up and said,"THATS IT! IM DUMPING YOU. ITS OVER HOW COULD YOU HURT ZAYN LIKE THAT?" She smirked and said,"HE IS A GAY FAG THATS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" I smiled,really,"WELL THAT MAKES TWO OF US. CAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH HIM TOO!" She gasped,"Yep,Im in love with Zayn Malik and I want you to pack your bags and go stay with your aunt. I know she lives here. You can stay the night." I walked out and the boys pat my back,"Good job Liam." Louis said. I nod,"Where is Zayn?" I asked,"He ran out." Niall said. My eyes widend,"Guys its like four feet of snow and he only has pjs on." We all ran to put some clothes on and I grab a blanket and flashlight. I ran outside and start looking calling for Zayn. The boys doing the same. Its been four hours and im worried like crap. Harry calles me,"Liam we found him. He was on a bench asleep." I nod even though he coulent see me. "OK,is he awake now." Harry sign,"I think you need to come on the bus." "O-Ok." I ran back to the bus hopeing that he was Ok. I ran on and saw that he was passed out on the couch. Louis was beside him. "We need to get him warm and take these wet clothes off." I nod and grab some clothes from his bunk. I grab a foot tub which I have no clue as to why its here but OK. I hand the clothes to Louis and filled the foot tub up. I gave it to Louis and he sats it down. Sophia comes she lookes at Zayn and gasp. She tried to step forward but I step in front of him and say,"Stay away." She nod and walked to the boys that are not in the way,"Liam we need more covers." I nod and grab al the covers on the bus. He pulls them up on Zayn to the kneck and start takeing a wet cloth and puting it on Zayn forehead. His lips are still blue and his face is still pale. Everyone was queit,waiting,hopeing he is OK. Afther a few mintues. Louis lookes at us," Something is not right he should be warming up." He removed the covers to his waist and put his ear to his chest. His eyes widened,"Were loseing him." My heart sped up,"W-what do you mean?" Louis looked at me with tears briming his eyes,"He is dyeing. He is to cold." He start pumping his chest and I walked up to Zayn my eyes briming with tears. "Zayn stay with me.Please?" I grab his hand and Louis stopes. He start sobibg,"H-h-he's g-g-g-gone." I start shakeing my head and start crying. "Noooooo!" I start pumping his chest and start to breath in his mouth. It was ten mintues before Paul came in a pull me off. I shook my head and said,"No,no,NO" I tried again and again. He took a deep breath. I looked at him he was breathing heavily but he was alive. I cried and huged him. Pulling him to my chest. The boys hugged us. Crying. I didnt leave his side for the rest of the night. I put tons of cover on him and extra clothes. I wrapped my body around him so he would be warm. The next morning I woke up to Zayn groaning. I smiled,"What the fuck happen?" I looked at him,"Are you Ok?" He looked at me,"I feel like shit but im OK?" I looked at him,"Last night you made me so worried? He tilt his head,"Why?" My eyes start to brim and a tear feel down and he quickly wiped it,"Y-you died." I start to sob into his kneck. He quietly hushed me,"Im here now. Its OK." I shook my head,"but its not,I could have lost you. I love you way to much to let you go." He smiled,"I love you too Li." I shook my head,"No you dont understand. Im in love with you. Like more then a friend." He smiled,"Really me too. Im in love with you,but you have Sophia." He looked away and I smiled,'Not anymore I broke up with her,because I want to be with you." I took a deep breath,"Would you be my boyfriend?" He smiled and nod. I kissed him. He kissed back. We were puting all our feelings into this kiss and it felt great. He put his hand into my hair and tugged it. I moaned quietly and he chuckled. We were interupted by poeple,"ZIAM IS REAL!" The boys laughed and we laughed along with them. Sophia left and everything was OK. The tour was comeing to an end. We made it!

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. OH MY FLYING CHEESEBALLS. ANYWAY,I DO NOT HATE SOPHIA AND IM NOT SURE HOW TO SPELL THE WORDS THAT STARTS WITH AN H. SO PLEZ NO HATE ON THAT. I WOULD LUKE TO THANK WHOEVER READ MY CRAPPY BOOK AND THATS ALL FOR TWO NIGHT PEPS.