4

Zayn P.O.V
We have a concert today. I wasnt at all excited like I should be. I didnt want to face Liam. Its luke liveing a nightmare sometimes. I guess the saying was true,'Sometimes love can come like a dream but end like a night mare.' I post that on twitter. Paul woke me up extra early so we can talk. Which I really didnt like. "Zayn you really nees to tell me what happen?" I sign," Liam and I are no longer friends and I dont ever want to see him and right now im just trying to aort things out." He rub his face,"Do you need to ride the bus with me or what." I sign,"No. Im just gonna go and sort things out." He nod and left. I went to this room, Where there are instruments in. I could tell this room has never been used by all the dust. I dusted the old piano off and atarted to play. I wrote a song with the lyrics. I had and some of the words I said. I played a random melody and hoped for the best," What do you mean when your stranded on the sidewalk? How could it be your addicted to the enemie? And these and the the prompts use to its killing me when its killing you. And what do you say when your face down in the bathroom? Theres no more tears left to cry,when you leave them out to dry. What do you mean? Its killing me when its killing you. Ohhhh,What do you mean? Its killing me when its killing you. Your fighting demons in your mind,to numb the pain. You love to fly. You want to stop but you dont knoq how. Ohhh,but I try to help, i get pushed away. The deeper you fall the longee you stay. Your digging yourself your own grave. Theres no more tears left to cry when you leave them out to dry. What do you mean? Its killing me when its killing you. Ohhhh. You,you,you,there no more tears left to cry when you leave them out to dry. What do you mean? You know its killing me when its killing you. Ohhh what do you mean? Its killing me when its killing you. And you,your screaming out. You feel like no one can hear you cry. Im right here,im right here. Im right here. Ask him what do you mean? And what do you mean? Its killing me when its killing you. And what do you mean? Its killing me when its killing you." I finished the song. I had tears in my eyes. I quickly wiped it and left.

Liam P.O.V
I heard hom sing that song. It must have been about me. It must have been very personal. Wait, those words. Those words were said in our argurment. I said he was killing me. He was why would he say that then. Anyway. He said somwthing about the deeper I fall the longer Ill stay. Im digging my own grave. What do he mean by that? He said he was right here. For me im guessing. Why do he hate her so much? What have she done that was so wrong? I have no clue. I need some fresh air. There a concert like in a hour. I need to calm down.

Zayn P.O.V
I rewraped ny hand and wrist right before we got on. I havent talked,looked,or even sat beside Liam and im not planing to. I know its sounds childish but I cant help it. We ran on stage and I mad sure that I stayed far away from Liam. Soon we had tk sit in the couch in more then this,and I sat far away from Liam. He loiked hurt. I blinked back tears as I sung,"I never had the words to say but now im asking you to stay a little while inside my arms." I took a glance at Liam. He was looking at me and I quickly turned away,"And as I close my eyes tonight I pray that you would see the light thats comeing from the skys above. And I say." I looked a liam. He was still Looking at me. I looked away and Louis whispered,"You two look like love sick puppies." I chuckles,"Know we dont he is looking at Sophia not me." He laughed,"No he isnt and you know it." I smiles and hut my high note looking at Liams choclate brown eyes. He smiled and sung the last line. When we were singing everuthing else faded out except him. I didnt hear anything except Liam and I. When I came out my daze. Liam and my face were inchea apart and the crowed waa screaming louder then ever saying,"Ziam." My eyes widend. The light faded and I ran off stage Sophia grab my arm and said,"Your life is going to be hell." I shook her off amd grab a water bottle. The rest of the night was us singong and the crowed screaming Ziam. Liam and I kept sneaking looks. Soon the concert was over and I walked by Sophia,"Your life is going to be hell. Faggot." I shrugged not really careing. I just walked to the car. Soon everyone was in the car. Sophia started texting me.

Sophia:Ha u never going to get him

Zayn:how did u ever get my num.

Sophia: I have my ways

Zayn:yeah ok

Sophia:he will never love u and u look like ab idot out there just looking at him. While he is in love with me

Zayn:yeah whatever

I turned my phone off and got out the car once we were out the car. I walked out and went to my room. I took a shower and went to sleep.