CHAPTER III ^^Jeramiah's Place^^ CHAPTER III

"I know you Neva leave me lonely so baby boy put it on me.."
- Lil mo ft. Ja rule

"This uncertainty is killing me" as I stop as I stand in front of the building.

Checking my phone to see if its the right address I head in and I am automatically greatest by a chubby guy with a beard and a pink bow tie sitting at the front desk.

"Who are you here to visit mame?"he asks politely with a southern accent.

"Jeremiah---Jeremiah David "

"Ok head up to suite 6b......and girl that clutch is everything !"
He says that last part a little bit over a whisper.

I give him a wide smile relived that my oulfit was approved.

I finally reach the door and my nerves seem to go higher and higher each footstep i hear.
I had never been to no GUY house especially ALONE. This was totally out of my comfort zone

A few seconds after knocking on the door it almost instantaneously opens and he says "hi" revealing his signature smile.

I respond licking my glossed lips to calm my nerves and enter as he gestures for me to do so.

As I step I kinda low-key stAre at his condo no not even actually more like a bachelor pad.
It's beautiful but very empty and in need of some serious decoration.

I see some empty paint buckets to the side and expensive looking vases and sculptures. Damn I dint know he lived like this but this free palette is defenetly something I could without with.

Breaking me out if my long gaze he says "I hope you don't mind I told my personal chef to prepare us some things to snack on"

He turns around reveling a table for neatly set up with 2 candles places in the center.

"I feel so underdressed" I say agnoliging my off one shoulder fuzzy banana republic sweater.

"To me you look just right" he says stroking his mini gotte eyeing me up and down.

I kind of laugh the comment off and pull a napkin over my lap as we sit down.

As we both dig in the cheesy baby steak burrito cooked to perfection as the french peppers melts In my mouth.

I let out a little moan and close my eyes completely forgetting he was there.
This is amazing. I think

But I quickly ended that love scence shamefully sip some sparkling water.

The diner gets kind of akward as he tries to make some small talk.but I try my best......finally we are done eating and he goes into his room to change mean while I stand behind the changing rack in his island and take of my fuzzy red sweater leaving me in just a white tank top and high waisted shorts.
Out of the little slit in changing rack and from the corner of my eye I see him leaning by his door and looking directly at me. Feeling uncomfortable I quickly tie the sweater around my waist.

Completely turning around to face him I am taken away by his body.
He is in a black tank top excentuating all his musles with some all white Jordan sweats and some Nike slides.

I stand there with my mouth slightly open until my stare is broken my

"Here's some slippers" he says with a smirk on his face.

"Thanks I say...soooo let's get started on decorating."

Still smirking he just laughs and shakes his head.

"Is he laughing at me or with me?"

I couldn't tell I just needed to stop acting so stupid.