CHAPTER VII

ASHANTI POV.

I don't know what he sees in me. Look at me and look at him.
Usually guys see me coming and start looking but as soon as I get close enough for them to see how dark and ugly I am they seem to look down on me in disdain. Every day i wake up wondering maybe if my skin was just a little less pigmented they would think I'm worthy...right?Why do I have to be so....so ugly?

Suddenly my thoughts are interupted when I Hear the door open.
Jeramiah.
I look into those big light brown eyes and almost as if it was telepathically implanted into one's thoughts I already knew what was coming.

Out of both temptation and fear I slowly back up.
But he get closer and closer until I'm up against the counter. As we look into each others eyes I bite my bottom lip.Then almost instantaneously he grabs my thighs and lifts me on the marble bathroom counter. He gently grabs my slim arms and pins them on the wall.

Licking his own he looks down at my thick lips vigorously attacks them.
His soft lips press against mines momentarily before I open my mouth getting the hang of it.

He grips my botom and i let out a soft moan wrapjng my legs around him. He then moves down to my neck sucking and biting onto my g-spot.

Ive never had a kiss like this. I've never done this before...
This is my first real kiss.

Tuging at my shirt he pulls it up as i completely take it off exposing my C cup breast in my pink Victoria's Secret bra.

He single handedly unhooks it and-

'Knock knock knock'

'Oh my god!'
I panic as I push Jeremiah off of me.

"I-I sorry me amor ...I-I come to clean now m-me no want to disturb"
A woman with a plum figure and thick accent answers .

Embarrassment raging through me I quickly scatter out.

JERAMIAH POV.

Fuck right when we in the moment Esther gotta come in a fuck it up.

I dont know if it was just the heat of the moment but I can't even lie in those few moments we shared I learned she a amazing kisser.
Her thick soft lips are like no others of the many I've had.

"I-I sorry senior"

"It's ok Esther"
I reassure her scratching the back of my neck.

Her eyes suddenly widen and her cheeks turn a deep read as she catches a glimpse of my hard member.

I instantaneously use my hands to cover my boxer pants as she walks out.

"Damn I really need a cold shower" I think to myself

ASHANTI POV.

After recovering from the big bathroom incident I observed her navy blue uniform from the balcony and putting two and two together I realized the plum middle aged woman with gentle coffee colored eyes is the maid.

"I should have known he dint clean this all up by himself".
Going down stairs to clean the remainder of the dishes I realize Jeramiah is gone.

Worried but also annoyed I harshly scrub the dishes as I wonder where he possibily could have went.

Why would he just leave me alone with this random lady in a big ass house in the middle of Florida?!

"If you scrub any harder you scrape dishes Bonitá"

Startled I turn around.

"Oh um..I'm sorry"

"No need to be sorry mami I'm Esther"she says walking towards me her arm wide open.

"Ashanti" I akwardly respond as she pulls me into a hug.

"I sorry for earlier i clean bathroom"she bubbly smiles.

"It's ok"I quickly respond.

A comfortable silence sits over us as we get through the chores I decide to help her with.
"Let's take break I make banana pudding" she pats for me to sit next to her as she hands me a bowl freshly taken out the fridge.

"Thank you I haven't had this since I was a little girl" I quickly gobbled the down the sweet desert thinking about when my dad used to make it.

" Jeramiah loves when I make this so I thought you too"

"We'll I love it its almost like my dad's.
but um do you know we're he went?"

"He uh went take care of some bussniess I suppose"

"You know you special girl Jeramiah not bring since....since-
moritá pudding need more wafers..you want more wafers? It need more wafers.I go get more.."she falters quickly rushing out.

"Wa-wait who? Since who?"
I rush after her as she heads for the pantry.

"Nobody Mira just forget about it.....I wasn't supposed to talk about her I-"

"Hey im back. why y'all in the pantry?"
Jeramiah responds startling us both.

Esther looks at me eyes filled with worry.

"Oh we were just looking for some more wafers for the pudding" I attempt to lie.

"Oooo pudding? Ms.esther lemme gett some"

"come Seniõr" Esther responds as she quickly brushes past me.

As we sit in the kitchen you could cut the tension between Esther and I with a knife.

I was tempeted to know this secret and she just wasn't willing to tell me.

"Baby girl we finna leave in a little bit I hope that's ok" Jeramiah says his upper lip covered in whipped cream.

"Oh yes I was hoping to go today I need to get my hair done"I reply dryly.

I don't know why Esther is so shook by Jeramiah's presence to the point where she couldnt tell me but I'm going to low key keep my distance from him if that's the case.
"Well I go finish up and leave senior..U-until next time Bunéto "

She says shifting her attention to me.
With a weak smile she leaves.
Just. Like. That.

Maybe there is more about him that I don't know...
How could I be so stupid?!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I PROMISE THIS AIN'T NO ODINARY BOOK SO STAY TUNED FOR IT.

BTW DON'T BE A GHOST READER COMMENT AND SHARE!!

LASTLY WHAT Y'ALL THINK OF JERAMIAH?

AND ESTHER'S WIERD LITTLE HINTS? *wink wink*

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEBODY TOOK YOU TO FLORIDA FOR A FIRST DATE?

AND WHERE JERAMIAH GETTING ALL THIS $$ FRIM?!

Let me know bye!!<3 :)