CHAPTER VIII

"What you want is not always what you need"
                     -unknown

JERAMIAH POV.

"Hey baby girl"
I say resting my hand on her
thigh.

She's been very curt this whole plane ride and I don't know why....know that I think about it too Ms. Esther was acting a little weird but I just shook it of.

"Hey.."she weakly smiles.
"Jeramiah if you don't mind I-I was wondering what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a district school inspector  appointed by the DOE... I though we already went through this"

"Right..and how old are you?"
She follows up.

"23...I hope that's not a problem "

"No not at all....but are you sure you don't do anything else?"
She adds playing with her fingers.

"No Ashanti "
I reply simply.

"Ok ill be back I have to use the bathroom." She replies softly.

Just as she leaves Omar one of my men enters.

"My bad boss but we about to land and I was wondering if the merchandise is going to be dropped off at the same place?"

"Um yeah yeah but when when we land tell someone to arrange for a driver to come pick my girl up so I could come with y'all to make sure shit handled." I whisper afraid of being heard.

I dint want to leave her but I can't let these youngings do this much heavy lifting.

I notice he nods quickly shifting with his back facing the bathroom and heading out.

OMARION POV.

My head automatically swung to the opening door. I couldn't belive who I saw. Well at least who I think I saw I only saw a quick glimpse before I turned around.
Ashanti.

What is she doing her? And why is J calling her 'my girl'? I really hope I'm rong and its not her but I've know thus girl for the past 5 years. I know my best friend when I see her.

I more than anybody am blow away...
Shanti is just so focus on her own shit and school that she not moved by these niggas.
But that don't mean they don't be staring at her....she's beautiful..I woulda locked her as down ages ago if she let me but I'm starting to have eyes for somebody else know.

All I know is Jeramiah is not the guy for her. Point. Blank. Period.

He is a good boss and I practically grew up with him so I know he a decent nigga with out his tough exterior but still...the he got his hands in too much shit to be  messin with her.

This life is not for a girl like Ashanti. Scum niggas is willing to do anything to show what they about. Even fuck with people that got nothing to do with the beef just cuz they happen to be even remotely associated with you.

And if anything happen to the girl I'm fucking Jeramiah up and I'm killing the niggas that thought it was a bright idea to do shit.
And then I'm fucking myself up for leting her get involved with him.

Unless boss man show me how he finna treat ashanti I'm keeping him far far away from her...

ASHANTI POV.

"Alright bye baby girl. Again I'm sorry I couldn't take you home."
Jeramiah says with a peck on the check.

"It's ok. Really"
I giggle.

With our last good byes he closes the door of the range rover and the driver starts driving

I'm glad to be going home. What seemed like a perfect weekend getaway way the eye opener for me.
I loved the time I spent with Jeramiah, he really is an amazing guy but just  I don't know about him...

honestly I'm kind of upset with myself because he's first guy I got that intense with I'm usually not that fast but with him it just felt so right..maybe that's a bad sign though. My dad always told me too much of what you want us never good for you.

I am just too tired to think about everything. And I have to get ready for school tomorow.

"Miss we're here"
The driver says breaking my thoughts.

Saying thank you I grab my stuff and get out.

I'm about to catch up on some much needed sleep. Hopefully this would give we some time to reflect..

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey people's!!!
I know this chapter was type long but I hope ya liked it as much as I did.

What do y'all think about Omarion?

Who do ya think he like?

Do you think he still got feeling for Ashanti even tho he "moving on"?!

Tell me watch y'all think!

Vote + share!

Love and appreciate y'all
:* :)

Peace.