CHAPTER VI

Jerimiah POV.

"So which one you wanna watch ?"

I ask as we snuggled up on the couch scrolling through Netflix.

"Ooooo they good love jones!!
J put that on pwetty please"
She says poking out her lip.

"Oh we using nick names know?!"

"You call me baby girl all the time" she responds giving me the nigga please look.

"That little pouty shut don't work on me "
I respond chuckling.

"What ever just put on my movie" she says laughing.

-------------/2hours later/--------------

"I really love this movie and that 90's vibe it gives ya you know with the poetry slams and the CDs "

"I'm literally in love with the 90's and the whole philosical but yet hip way things was...y-you know? if only I way a teenager then"
She laughs.

"Facts....real talk though you know most girls your age arnt really that deep you know? Or got as much thought like you......you diffrent"

"Boy please you don't even got that many years on me"
She chuckles.

"And your right I'm a diffrent type of girl " she continues.

"I bet you are"
I respond yawning.

"Tired?"

"N-naw"
I say my eyes becoming heavy.

"Yes you are J.... But im I kind of want to hop in the shower real quick... I-I'm kind of tired too"
She says stretching.

"Sure keep going foward and make a left 2 doors up"
I respond getting leaning in further into the couch.

ASHANTI POV.

I finally find the bathroom. I don't know how how Jeramiah skinny lil buff self can need all this space.

As put down my over one shoulder clutch I take start beading my hair into 2 loose French braids and strip.
As I grab a fresh towel I slide the transparent glass doors and turn on the water.

'Mmmmm........'
I gently sigh as the warm water hits my body.

After about a couple of minutes I hear the bathroom door open.. 'Damn I shoulda closed it'

I mean I know it's just Jeramiah bit I still get nervous. Very.

As he drops his pants my heart start pounding so loud I'm surprised he dint here it.
I close my eyes not wanting to see what happens next.

And just when I think the door is about to slide open instead I hear a plopping noise in the toilet.

I open my eyes and use my hand to wife away some fog off the glass door.

I sigh in relief as I just see him peeing.

I am about to turn away but take a double take at something I wasn't neccessarilly paying attention to before.

'Damn' I think biting my bottom lip.

"Let me know when you stop staring "
He interrupts.

"Oh shit he noticed"

I shamefully draw back into the steam filled shower.

"I shoulda known he don't got big feet for nothing"
I wisper.

Finally I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around.
It goes just below my upper thigh not being able to cover my long legs.

I walk through the hall way briefly before I find a room.