Urges

I walked back into my room and started to go to bed thinking about how eventful my day had been including the fact I lost my virginity to a boy I had just met. The next day, I awoke to find that somehow Kyle was beside me in my room and he was watching me sleep. At first I was shocked but I calmed down enough to ask him why and how he got into my room without my father or his wife knowing. He said he was in getting out of the shower when he had noticed that I had called and he got worried when he called and I didn't answer so he had snuck up my window in the middle of the night and been here ever since. I smiled at him and said I had got into a huge fight with my father and his wife resulted into me pushing her against my desk making her hit her head really hard. Kyle smiled and said as long as I am by his side he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me ever again after today. Then he said we both needed to get up and head to school since it was Friday.

I smiled and asked if we could just skip school for today so he can teach me how to control my urges like he had promised, he smiled and said that he will after school this time and that I can't come anywhere near him during school unless I was truly sure that they are alone. I was about to ask him why he had said that but inside I knew he didn't want to take my high school experience away from me. I just shook my head and got ready for school. When I first arrived to my first class, which was Chemistry, Amber waved over to me saying she wanted me to sit next to her. She kept talking about how she wished that she didn't have to take chemistry but she couldn't change her schedule anymore since she had it changed about five or six times.

We hung out almost the whole class hour, but I couldn't help but look over to see Jordan across the hall talking to some geek kids. Occasionally he looked towards me and smiled at me and told me he loved me for in a way I could understand. It was getting time for school to be out for the weekend and frankly I was getting tired of Amber talking so much, but I didn't want to be impolite so I was glad when she said she had to go because she had a doctor's appointment. When I had made sure she was gone I ran to over behind the school where I knew Kyle would be waiting for me. When he saw me coming he held out his arms for me to jump into them. As my arms closed around his neck his wrapped around my waist as we shared a very deep passionate kiss.