Giving Birth

I just looked down at him and smiled and told him that if continues none of us are going to get any sleep tonight. He smiles and says,"That's okay I just want to be inside of you and fertilize our baby's so more and make you feel amazing, also we can just sleepin in the morning." Kyle then started to take off all of my clothes I had went to bed in and I was a little surprise to see that he was already naked and hard for me just as I was dripping wet for him. That night we just made love till it was 3 in the morning and just slept till noon the next day. I woke up and saw that Kyle wasn't in bed with me so I put on his t-shirt and a pair of his shorts and descended down the stairs where I started to he a loud argument. That's when I knew we had new people inside of the house when I heard one of them say that I will only slow Kyle down, so he needs to just dump me and just go get back with a girl name Amy. I was just standing in the hall trying to hold in my tears when I heard kyle say that he would never give up on me and the babies even if it means he would be a free man. That's when I walked into the living room and saw two new faces of the man from the hospital and an elderly looking woman. Kyle looked over to me and saw that I had been crying and that I had heard what she had said and just walked over to me hugged me and told me that everything would be alright. I just happen to look over his shoulder and saw the old woman glaring daggers at me. So I whispered in Kyle's ear what she was doing and he turned around and said," If you have a problem with my woman and unborn children then you can just leave, and never come near us ever again after this." The woman was stunned and said," What does she have that my granddaughter Amy doesn't?" Kyle looked down at me and smiled while he said," She has my heart and soul and I won't take anyone but her to be my wife for eternity." I tighten my hold on him as tears started to fall from my eyes from his declaration. The old lady just turned and stormed out the house after she told us that we will rue the day when we come across her again. I looked up at Kyle as the lady fled and asked him what was that all about and who was this Amy girl. He sighed and led me to the couch, as we sat down he said," Amy was my girlfriend for over 5 years but I left her once I found out about you, and it was love at first sight." I was in truth shocked but I got over it quickly to kiss him on his lips and say that I love him too. We were in the process of trying to make out when my stomach rumbled telling me it needed food badly. I was extremely embarrassed but, Kyle just smiled and pulled me into the kitchen to find food to suffice for me and the babies. The whole day we just sat around the house and slept because it would be too risky for us to be out in the open, so Brett is the only that leaves every now and then. But today he told us that he would be gone for a week so we can contact him if we needed anything. SO here I was on the bed watching television with Kyle's head on my lap asleep, so I started just playing with his jet black hair and was rewarded with a deep groan radiating from his chest. THen I felt his hand sliding up my leg into my skirt to get to my cavern of pleasure and pain. Kyle sat up and crawled in between my legs and started to kiss me deeper and deeper as he fingered me into a blissful orgasim. When I came down from my high place Kyle was undressing himself so I decided to do the same. When we got back into the bed Kyle made love to me for about 2 hours to pass the time and fertilize the babies more. After that we moved into the shower and made love in there for awhile before going back down stairs and an enormous black wolf sitting by the couch. It sensed us coming and proceeded to walk over to m, for some strange reason I knew that it wouldn't hurt me so I reached out my hand for it to sniff, but instead of sniffing my outreached hand he licked it and started to rub his head all over my leg like it was claiming me as its master or something. So I rubbed my hand all over its fur and was surprised to find that it was silky soft. I looked back at Kyle and saw him with a devilish smirk on his face so I asked,"Kyle what's wrong and do you know who the beautiful creature belongs to?" He then said something I didn't truly expect, what he said was," This is midnight and I asked Brett if he could get him for you as a pre wedding gift or something." Being that I was emotional because of my pregnancy I started to cry as i stood up and kissed him on the cheek for such a lovely present. I sat on the floor petting and playing with midnight and Kyle so much that I didn't notice that two months passed by rather quickly and my baby bump was starting to show, I asked kyle that after the boys are born did he think I would gain my figure back, but he just smiled and said he would love me regardless of a figure or not. Then two months turned into five months, but finally I was on my last pregnancy month and started to feel nothing but pain. Kyle did everything he could to make me feel better but nothing helped much, then on the middle of my ninth month the twins decided they were ready to come out into the world. So Kyle teleported us back to the doctor from before where he proceeded to help me deliver my twins, but they didn't have time to inject epidural intro my system so I was in an excruciating amount of pain for at least four hours before my babies were born. But in truth the pain was really worth it, because I got to see my beautiful baby boys. The one seemed to be the quietest of the to was named Kane and the one with the deep dimples was Caleb. Seeing Kyle holding both of them just made my heart go all warm and fuzzy inside. I felt a strange sense of self worth now that my family was complete. When the doctor came in he said that I could go home in a few more hours,which confused me considerably because I thought that after giving birth you were supposed to stay at the hospital for at least a couple of days.