Kyle meets father

As the day went on it was hard to go on as if nothing had happened last night when we massacred those boys. As I was walking to my last class of the day Amber called me over to her and asked if I heard about what had occurred last night. I played it off an shrugged and asked what was she talking about. She looked at me then said," It is all over the news that a couple of people from our school was murdered at that it was a total blood bath." Then she told me that police are saying that it would be best if everyone stays inside at night until the serial killers are caught. I stared at her and asked what she mean by serial killers. At this point I was getting scared and really needed to be with Kyle so that he can calm me down before I tell others that we were the one who had killed them because they were going to try and rape me before Kyle came to my rescue. I went through class contemplating on what I should do until the bell had finally rung and I walked towards Kyle's car as normal as I could and saw that he was waiting for me inside the car. When we drove off Kyle reached over and grasped my hand and said that everything would be okay because he wouldn't allow anything to happen to me. When we got to my house I noticed that neither my father or stepmother were at home so kyle came in and said that we were only there to pack up a few of my clothes because I would be staying with him for the time being so that I would be safe. As we gather half of my clothes and other belongings up we headed back to kyle's house so that i could get settled into living with him for a while. When we got back to the house I asked him when we were planning to go to the doctor to see if I was pregnant or not. He said we can go when we were finished putting up my stuff. So I began to take my things upstairs but was stopped when Kyle pulled me against his chest and said," How about we have sex once more so you can really be pregnant with my son or daughter. " I looked up into his eyes and smiled when I saw nothing but love beaming from them and a hint of lust and determination. SO I started to pull his shirt over his head when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I looked at Kyle and asked if he was expecting anyone and he shook his head. We both walked over to the door and saw that It was my father looking really peeved off about something. I was just about to ask him what he was doing here when suddenly he grabs me by the arm and proceeds to pull me out of the house. But we didn't get very far because Kyle had grabbed me by the waist and knocked over my father. Then we ran back into the house and locked the door. I looked at Kyle and asked,"What the hell just happened." He just shrugged and said that he didn't know. I then told kyle that we would eventually have to go back to my father's house and get the rest of my stuff.Then all of a sudden my father was back knocking on the door saying that I wasn't allowed to be with kyle anymore because he was nothing but a filthy dog with no home training or respect for others. Something inside of me was scratching to come out because I didn't like hearing people talk about Kyle as if they know anything about him or our relationship. As I was getting ready to go confront my father Kyle took hold of my hand and told me to get a grip on my anger and that what others say about him doesn't phase him at all. He then turned me around to face him and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss which felt urgent and yet gentle. When the kiss ended the banging on the door also stopped so Kyle pulled me into the bedroom where he proceeded to show it by making love to me. As we layed down onto the bed, Kyle trailing kisses all down my neck hitting all of my sweet spots all at once. When begin going down pass my stomach I was already wet for him. But when he began to finger me at an intense speed I was already begging for him to put it inside of me. As if my begging was the last trigger to his sanity Kyle lost all control and just thrust hard inside of me. As he was thrusting inside of me, I started to fall into the depths of ecstasy.