Threat

As everything started to settle down the so called doctor name Mitch began his examination. As everything progressed and Dr. Mitch got all he needed the room turned back into the ugly dull white color it was before. He walked out to go scan the test or something leaving Kyle and I to talk about what just happen. Minutes went by before I turned to Kyle and said,"What the hell just happened and what does he mean by you being immortal and psychotic?" He sighed and said that he meant that both of us are immortal but that Kyle is also psychotic which is a somewhat bad combination. I just looked at him in shock when he had finish telling me what he had to say. But I gathered all of my thoughts and asked him how is it possible that I was immortal? He started to wrap his arms around me and said the moment when we first had sex we became connected and some of his powers must have flowed into me somehow and he wasn't sure how it happened either but I was the one he was to spend eternity with. Just then the so called doctor came back in with the results and said that I was going to produce healthy twin boys. The excitement from the news was bursting up inside of me that I could barely contain it.So I just smiled up at the doctor and said thank you. When he left the room I got off the bed and looked over to Kyle to see he looking back at me, so when all of my clothes were back in order I just ran to Kyle and jumped into his arms tears streaming down my face, smiling with love filling my heart ten fold. When I finally decided to let go of his neck and looked up into his eyes seeing a single tear falling from his own eyes so I kissed it away and said," I love you and I will do all I can for him and my children no matter, and whatever life decided to throw at us I will always be by your side." As we left the doctors office and headed home Kyle held my hand in his. When we got back to the house We saw that my father's car was in the driveway. So we got out of the car to see what he was doing in our house. When we were inside we saw my father sitting on the couch with cigarettes in his mouth after he trashed the house. I could feel Kyle getting angrier by the minute so I walk to the kitchen and let Kyle do what he had to while I fixed us dinner. As dinner was cooking I walked back to see Kyle still just staring at my father so I grabbed Kyles hand and asked him why was still just standing there. He gave me an evil smirk and said that the man in front of us wasn't really my father but a shapeshifter. I looked over to the so called shapeshifter and then looked back to Kyle and asked him how my father's car is in the driveway then. Kyle looked at me with a sad smile and said that his car was in the driveway because he must have came here looking for me and was being held hostage by a evil man who has been after him for awhile now and they have found him and have decided to use her father to get to her and then use her to get to Kyle. For some reason I started to get scared so a speed walked over to Kyle and hid in the safety of his arms.