Chapter 3: To Meet Again

"What time is it now?" Aya wonders as she checks the time on her wrist watch. The glass front has cracks but it still works pretty well. "Eleven o'clock in the morning huh? Pretty sure they're still sleeping in." She muses thinking of her "mother" and "stepsisters" snoring in their queen sized beds.

The perks of living with conceited women like them? They like to sleep in on the weekends to get as much beauty sleep as they can. Not that it'd make them any more prettier with their ugly personalities. 

Bags in arms Aya decides to waltz into the bookstore. She could never resist a good read. Heading straight for the romance novels she bends down to look at the books in the middle section; filled with risqué covers of men and women embracing each other being wantonly visible on the front.

As Aya stands back up, one of the novels lay open to her perusing eyes. Just as she turns to read the next page the door to the store opens, the bells above ringing with the sound of new customers. Looking over she sees the Sang and the boys rasping for air.

Raising the book higher to cover her face more, Aya watches on in interest. Wondering why the were here and what's got them so riled up.

Kota stands by the front, keeping guard just in case Greg and his goons come looking for them. While Victor and Sang were getting quite close to the left side of where Aya stands. The grey eyed girl raises an eyebrow when she sees Victor place a strand of Sang's hair behind her ear, and Sang couldn't help but blush.

"Now things are getting interesting." Aya thinks recalling the way Kota looks at Sang as if he couldn't stand to look away from her for one second. Now she sees this intimate moment Sang's having with Victor. She's starting to think of Sang as one very lucky girl. "But someone's missing..."

Aya scans the place when she finds who she's looking for and he happens to be staring right at her. Silas has a smirk on his face and he waves at Aya, his eyes then wander down to the erotic novel she's holding. He quirks up an eyebrow in question.

Aya follows his gaze and looks back up at him. Giving him a nonchalant shrug as her answer. So what if it's inappropriate? Guys at Aya's school would bring porn mags to class, at least with a book it's a little more classy. Not to mention discreet if you hide the front cover with something at least.

Not that Aya would ever bring it to school. Oh hell no. That's a detention she can live without.

Silas tries to walk on over to where Aya is, but his large body couldn't fit through the narrow spaces in between shelves. The poor guy is like a bull in a china shop.

"You break it you buy it Silas." Victor teases his friend as he eases up on Sang, allowing her to breathe in relief.

Sang's heart is practically beating a mile a minute as she tries to calm herself down. Brushing off Victor's gesture as being a platonic one.

"Well maybe next time we shouldn't hide in a tiny bookstore." He growls back to Victor managing to move forward a step, only to get stuck again between two other shelves.

Aya giggles behind her book finding Silas's predicament to be an amusing sight. She laughs even louder when Silas snaps his head up to glare at her. Although hearing Aya's laughter is like music to his ears, it's pretty damn embarrassing that the cause of it is getting his ass stuck in between the furniture.

Victor, Kota, and Sang eyes widen on surprise when they finally notice Aya behind them. Trying to stifle her laughter behind one hand, Aya makes her away over to Sang after putting her bags down, all the while she avoids Victor's gaze. She does give him a quick hello in respect before wrapping an arm over Sang's shoulder.