Ch. 9: Flock Together

|Gabriel|

"Pam I'm going out!" I shout to my step-mom who's in her room with a fucking hangover. That woman seriously needs to stop drinking and her new boyfriend isn't of any help either.

Just another dipshit who comes and goes as he fucking pleases like our home is his personal 7/11. Dude's been eating up most of our food that there's barely any left for Pam and I. And guess who has to restock the shelves only to repeat it again the next day?

Me. Gabriel fucking Coleman.

I close the door behind me and jog towards Victor's sleek silver car. Getting in the first thing I do is check out his clothes. He's wearing a white shirt from Armani's, and dark Calvin Klein jeans. His shoes didn't quite go with the outfit but it's whatever.

"So did I pass the test?" Victor intones as he starts pulling out of the gravel driveway and onto the road.

"It's good enough but those shoes don't match." I tell him already thinking of a much better match as we pass by trees and houses on our way to Sunnyvale to meet up with Kota. "By the way Victor who exactly is this Sang and Aya huh?"

"Well we still don't know much about them. I think Sang has some troubles at home and as for Aya...she's a bit of a mystery." Victor explains with his eyes lighting up like a damn firecracker.

"Yeah? They cute?" I ask quirking up an eyebrow. If just thinking about those two gets him like this they must be some kind of special.

"You could say so." Victor replies and I roll my eyes.

"I need details Vic. Details. Hair color? Eye color? Hell, Bra size maybe?" That last one turned Victor's face into a peach. "Pervert." I tease getting a playful punch to the shoulder at a red light.

"Shut up." He says and I snicker at seeing him get flustered.

"Oy, you were the one thinking dirty thoughts." I laugh as Victor just rolls his eyes at me. "But seriously come on what do they look like? I gotta know what the troublemakers look like in order to impress them."

"Trust me. Your outfit is pretty impressive as it is." Victor side eyes my ensemble that I like to call "Neon lights."

"Hey now. It's called color blocking, it's totally in these days." I say glancing out the window to see house after house passing by. Maybe I should've worn something less bright? Passing by a familiar street I figured we are already in the neighborhood. "You still haven't answered my question."  I say and Victor sighs.

"There's not much to say. Sang's got you know blonde hair, green eyes an-"

"Ugh boring. Use some fucking adjectives or something. Like Sang has bright blonde hair that can light up any Galaxy, green eyes as vast as any forest. You know what I'm saying?" I rattle off sounding ever so poetic in my opinion. What can I say, I'm an artist we are colorful inside and out.

"Haha. Yeah no. That's highly embarrassing." Victor mumbles as he concentrates on parallel parking in front of Kota's house. "I bet you wouldn't even say it to them in person."

"Only because they haven't fallen in love with me yet and when they do, you bet I'll be whispering sweet nothings to them everyday." I wink at him as I get out of the car and head towards Kota's house. Catching some movement inside from the front window. I couldn't really tell who it is since the blinds are down. Probably Kota anyways or Nathan if he's over.