Chapter 3

Two weeks later...

Maura pov...
We get to the scene and go over to the body. I start the examination and don't have Jane asking me questions. I look around and see she is at the side of the car throwing up.
I go over to her and say "are you alright?"
She nods and says "it's just morning sickness, I don't have it everyday so I can hide it"
I say "of course but if people see you doing that they might think that you are taking after Frost, he still throws up at scenes after all these years".
She laughs.

Back at the prescient...
Jane pov...
Frost and I start to find out more information on the victim so far all we know is that she is a Caucasian female, 23 and her name is Sharleen Moore and was shot twice, once in the head and once in the stomach.
Frost asks "you and Maura disappeared at the scene is everything alright"
I nod and say "of course"
Korsak walks over and says to me "are you sick?"
I say "no, why?"
He then says "I saw you throwing up at the scene"
I don't say anything so Frost asks "what going on Jane?"
"I will tell you on the way to the victims house"

We get into the car with Frost driving, Korsak in the passenger seat and me in the back. As soon as we start to drive Korsak asks "so what's going on Jane"
"Umm... I was going to tell you in a few weeks but I'm pregnant"
Korsak says "congratulations" and Frost asks "how far"
"I'm ten weeks" I say "you can't tell anyone else only you two and Maura know yet and I want to keep it that way"