Chapter 11

Jane pov...

It has now been 6 weeks since I arrived in DC and started working this case and we are almost finished we have figured out every terrorist who is involved all we have left to do is find the location of the last person, we should have it within a few days so I can go home to Boston.
It has been alright working here it is interesting to work in a new environment. The bad things about it was Casey was trying to get back together but I don't want to. I'm fine with him being apart of our baby's life but I don't want to be with him as I have fallen in love with someone else. The other bad thing is that I am missing everyone from home especially Maura she is the one I am in love with, being away from her made me realise that but I don't know if she would feel the same. I know she acts like it sometimes but I don't know what that means from her. I hope I get a chance with her when I go home.

I get a call at 6am saying I need to go in to work as we have a breakthrough, could this be one of my last days here.
I get into work and I was right we have the location of the final person Mark Lucius so this is our last day at work if we can find him.
The team heads out to the park where Mark is meant to be as the source says he is in an underground bunker with only one opening so he will be trapped when we go after him.
The team invades the bunker while I sit in the car as lookout as I can't be in the danger of the situation being seven months pregnant.
After 10 minutes since they enter the bunker the radio goes of and it is Jordan saying the have Mark in custody now.

We get back to headquarters and all have a final meeting. Cray thanks us for all our work and glad that we were able to stop all the attacks before people knew that they were coming. Cray then tells us "this case is over and each of you is free to go back to your normal lives now"
We all say goodbye to each other and I head straight to the airport to surprise everyone back home.