Chapter 21

Maura pov...

After watching the movies we get up to eat breakfast when Jane asks "do you have work today?"
I say "I am on call so I don't have to show up unless they call"
She nods and says "would we be able to get some of my stuff and move it in here and then go shopping for our son"
I nods and say "of course just remember Hope and Cailin are coming over for dinner tonight"
She nods and says "that's good we can catch up as we haven't seen them properly for a while"

We finish breakfast and head over to Jane's apartment where she hands over her notice to the landlord and he gives her one month to move out.
We grab most of her clothes as she doesn't have that much and some special items but we don't need anything else as it is just furniture so we will get Frost, Frankie and maybe Korsak to go through and they can clean out the rest. Jane would but I told her she can't do the heavy lifting anymore.

We take all the stuff she wanted to our place and put it away as there was lots of room.

We then go out to the shop Jane found earlier to buy a crib, high chair, stroller and all the other things we need to buy. We look at the clothes and pick out lots as they are so cute.

We buy all the stuff and are getting it delivered and the delivery people can set it up so we don't have to.

Jane and I go out for lunch at a diner where I get a kale salad and Jane surprises me by getting a chicken salad. We finish our meals and go home where the delivery people just finished setting up. We thank them and they go.
We look in the room and the stuff looks go and we sort it to how we want and put all the clothes away and tidy up. Once we are finished the room looks really good.

We still have time before we have to get ready for dinner so we watch the second Spy Kids movie, I can see why Jane likes these movies as they are so good.