Chapter 3: Artwork creates friends

Welcome back to Sandman my Misery can be your enjoyment for this story :) I don't mind. I hope you guys enjoy this story, Please remember to READ, VOTE and COMMENT it really means a lot to me guys and it motivates me a little bit. XOXO BUTTERBALL

____________________________________________________________________________________

-Samantha-

I sprang up and the moment I did, I was hit the forehead with a pencil.

"Ouch!" I gasped as I rubbed the aching spot that was surely turning red. I picked up the pencil and glared in the direction it came from where two boys sat who now seemed to, all of a sudden be busy with a mountain of assignments.

"Hey! Keep it down back there," The substitute said in my general direction while not looking away from her phone. I rolled my eyes.

As long as we don't fight, kill each other, or ruin her game of Farmville we can do whatever we want.

I glanced up at the clock and saw that we had a good twenty minutes left in class.

"I can't believe I managed to get an hour of sleep with all this noise going on," I muttered. I pulled out my book bag from underneath my chair, I grabbed one of my spiral notebooks out and grabbed a random pencil.

Then I began sketching my dream, or rather my nightmare. It was hard to add the amount of detail I wanted to it because I didn't have all the materials like I usually did at home. Drawing out my dreams was something my therapist thought was a good idea since I enjoyed art so much.

"Did you draw that?"

"Yes," I answered without looking up from the drawing. I was just finishing sketching the black mist on the floor.

"Oh my god that is so amazing! You are like a young, Picasso or something."

I finally looked up at the person who was talking to me and at first I didn't recognize her. The girl was turned around in her seat smiling at me, her dark brown eyes looking at me through her plastic framed glasses.

"I'm Victoria by the way," she told me and held out her hand for me to shake it.

I shook her hand, "Oh yeah you're Cheer Captain. I'm, Samantha but I prefer to be called, Sam because my full name is kind of a mouth full," I told her.

"Nice to meet you, Sam. How did you draw that? I mean it is so awesome, and trust me when I say that I've seen awesome artwork my parents run the local art gallery," she said.

I smiled, "Well I've always liked art, so it's a combination of natural talent and practice lots and lots of practice. I mostly draw what I dream though," I informed her.

Victoria's eyes widened in shock and she tucked a piece of her long red hair behind her ear, "Really? No way, it's so detailed," she whispered.

I placed my pencil down off to the side, then I carefully tore the page out of my spiral notebook. "Here it's just a sketch but you can have it," I told her.

Victoria looked at me her eyes wide as she bit her lip, "Um...thank you, are you sure?"

I nodded, "Yeah I'm sure, you manage to make me feel better and that means a lot to me," I told her.

She took it with careful hands, "Thank you so much, Sam."

I just smiled at her a moment later the bell rang, I looked at her. "Bye Victoria," I told her.

"Bye, Sam," she said grinning.

I gathered up my things and headed for my next class.