Chapter 16: Theo's Thought's

Welcome back to Sandman everyone :) I hope that you're enjoying it. This chapter gives you a view into Theo's thought and I think you'll like that. So please remember to VOTE and COMMENT it really means a lot to me and I like chatting with you guys in the comments. XOXO BUTTERBALL.
____________________________________________________________________________________

-Theo-

It was hard. It was hard to let her go, to make her leave especially when she smelled of my world. She smelled so sweet. But I had to she was human and she was dying.

I warped back to the human world, when I appeared I showed up in a hospital room. It was dark in the hospital room the only light was from the sliver of moonlight that came in the window.

I remember these, they contain the worst dreams but the best nightmares. Especially in the ICU.

I looked around the dark room to see Samantha, laying there sleeping soundly in a hospital bed. She had a few tubes and wires hooked up to her, monitoring her every motion.

I frowned as I glided closer to her. In the room were her family members, her mother and father sleeping on a fold out couch together, however in the corner of the room was him.

Nathan was also in the room currently asleep in a recliner in the corner.

You disgusting filth! I want to see you burn.

I heard a small whimper from behind me and I turned back to Sam, her face was scrunched up in pain and she was biting her lip. After a moment or two, she began tossing and turning in bed.

I leaned over Sam and the faint smell of her body wash drifted into my nose filling it with a lavender scent. Although beneath that usual scent I could smell a very sweet smell, almost like a giant bowl of very ripe fruit.

It meant that she now had a part of my world within her now.

As if being tagged and almost killed wasn't bad enough. Did it happen when I healed her or when she entered the Darkzone?

Sam let out a whimper, I noticed that she was wheezing and she smelled slightly of fever.

The after effects of being poisoned with the Shadow Plague.

I leaned forward until our lips were brushing against each other, then I began to eat her nightmares. Her body convulsed slightly beneath mine as a black smog like smoke flowed out of her mouth and into mine.

Her nightmares had a sweet yet tangy taste to them almost like a bunch of oranges. "What are you doing?"

I let out a sigh as I slowly turned my head to face, Nathan who was now awake and glaring daggers at me.  "Why hello little boy," I mumbled.

"What are you doing to her? Haven't you done enough? Stay away!" He snapped his amber eyes glowing in the darkness.

I blinked at him slowly as I stood up, then I glared at him, " Let me tell you something, I saved her life when those shadow creatures poisoned her and dragged her into the Dark Zone. It's not like you would've come to save her you don't even come to your own kingdom," I told him through clenched teeth.

Behind me I could hear rustling and frantic breathing as Samantha began to awaken.