Chapter 15: Shadow Tag

Welcome back to Sandman everyone I'm glad you are enjoying it please click the above video while reading because I think it goes well with this chapter. Anyway please remember to VOTE and COMMENT it really means a lot to me and I like chatting with you guys in the comments. XOXO BUTTERBALL.

____________________________________________________________________________________

-Samantha-

Covering up my scratches and bruises were easier than I expected. All I had to do was wear a sweater, wearing a sweater in Dover with its odd weather and sudden rain wasn't abnormal so I didn't stick out at all.

When I got to school I saw Nathan waiting by my locker, he looked at me frowning.

"Let me see them, Sam," he said softly.

I instantly knew that he was talking about my wounds. I bit my lip and glanced at the students that had filled the hallway.

"Okay, but not here. What about the gym, it's empty at this time of the morning," I suggested.

Nathan nodded but didn't say anything. When we go to the gym, I let out a sigh before I slowly removed my sweater, underneath I was wearing a sports bra.

His eyes widened as he looked me up and down, "Jesus Christ, Sam. Did a shadow really do that to you?" He whispered.

I nodded slowly, "It pushed me down the stairs, the lights went out or it turned the lights off, then it flung me across the room, and started clawing at my back," I mumbled.

Nathan gritted his teeth and I saw his canines slowly grow into fangs, I looked at his eyes to see that they were a bright, amber color. "N-Nathan, your eyes! And your teeth what's happening to you?!" I asked frantically.

"I'm trying to talk to that asshole, I'm one hundred percent sure he's behind this somehow. As for my appearance, I can't talk to him in my human form when it's daytime," he said.

"Okay, listen here little boy you really have to stop blaming me for shit."

I looked up as Theo appeared, except he was see through almost like he was a ghost or something.

"Why are you noncorporeal?" I asked Theo.

He looked at me and let out a loud whistle, "Holy hell, Sam what in the world happened to you. Did you and Nathan get a little too rough? See this is what happens when you let children play violent games," he said as he looked me up and down.

Nathan glared at him growling softly, "What did you do? Who did you tell to attack Sam?" He asked Theo.

Theo frowned giving Nathan a bored look, "What do you mean? Also, stop growling at me little boy I swear it's like watching a Chihuahua growl at a Great Dane,"

"You know damn well what I mean, just look at her one of your shadows did that! They came to, Sam's house and attacked her!" Nathan snapped.

Theo's frown deepened and he looked at me again, however this time I noticed that his eyes focused on the claw marks. After a moment he shrugged, "Whatever this is, it isn't my problem. I'm tired, it's bright out so I'm leaving, screw this," he mumbled, then he left.

Nathan let out a sudden sharp growl at Theo's disappearance, then he sighed. "I hate him so much. Sam, you should cover back up and get to class before you're late. I need to stay here and cool off for a second," he told me.

I nodded and pulled my sweater back on, Nathan gave me a kiss on the forehead. I glanced at him.

"Please be careful, Sam," he told me softly.