Chapter 9: Theo's appearance

Welcome back to Sandman everyone :) I'm always working on chapters even when I'm busy I just can't upload them because I'm busy. So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please remember to VOTE and COMMENT it means a lot to me plus I like chatting with you guys in the comments:). XOXO BUTTERBALL
-------------------------------------------------------

-Nathan-

In all the years I've known Sam, I know that she can panic more than more people if you let her. But that's because she has three panic buttons instead of the normal the two that people usually have.

At the current moment, it was like she was stuck between the calm panic button and the mental breakdown button.

"Sam, will you please stop screaming, before someone calls the cops," I said.

She looked up at me with wide eyes the whole time pointing to Theo.

"Yes, Sam I see him, I really wish I didn't but I see him," I told her.

Theo chuckled, "You hurt my feelings zero percent of the time when you say that," he informed me.

"He looks just like you, and sounds exactly like you, what in the hell is going on!?" She shouted.

Theo looked at me, "Does she always get this loud? I've been in her nightmares and she likes to run and hide usually," he said.

I let out a sigh of irritation.

Sam looked at him, "You fucking creep! What are you doing in my head?!"

He calmly looked at her then smiled slightly, "I'm in there because it's my job occupation. I have a question for you, Sam.  Why were you so terrified of the Teletubbies when you were little that felt the need to murder them in your nightmares?"

She looked at him with wide eyes then glanced up at me, "Haven't you seen those things, their eyes, they have no souls," she muttered.

"You do know that he's seen these dreams to right? If I'm the Bogeyman what do you think he is? There's honestly no point in being embarrassed anymore," he told her.

"Will you just go away until we have to go out to work tonight," I said.

"But it's dark out, I like the dark," Theo told me.

Sam glared at him instantly, "Oh my god, it was you, wasn't it! You were the one that made me think I was crazy!" She screamed, then she slapped him.

"Ow," me and him said at the same time.

I let out a sigh as I massaged my left cheek.

"Nathan are you okay?" Sam asked slowly.

"Yeah, kind of, just please don't do that again okay," I told her.

"No, I am not alright! You fucking hit me!" Theo yelled.

I let out another sigh, "Sam, if you want, Theo gone then just use a bright light on him," I told her.

"I will do horrible things to you," he told me.

"Yeah if you do,  the pain transfer will make sure that you feel it too," I reminded.

Theo started growling and but he stopped when Sam shined her light from her taser on him.

The light was a bright LED light with a bluish white color. He let out a roar and covered his eyes.

"Cute trick, Samantha but I have tricks of my own," he hissed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sam's shadow move then the shadow's hand lifted off the pavement smacking the taser out of her hand.

Sam just stood there in shock for a few moments before she spoke, "Well, I guess you don't like the light."

Theo let out a chuckled, "No not liking it is a friendly word, I have more of a deep burning hatred for it."

"That's nice," Sam squeaked.

"Well, I'll let you two get back to whatever you were doing. It was nice meeting you face to face, Sam I'll be visiting you tonight to pay you back for this little light incident," he told her.

Then Theo just disappeared for me this was normal for Sam though, I believe that she thought she was going crazy.

I reached toward her to grab her hand but she practically ran away from me. "Sam, I just want to walk you home okay please trust me," I told her gently.

"Trust is something that's earned, Nathan! Didn't you just see that creep who was literally chained to you, because I sure did!" She snapped.

"Sam, I'll explain everything when I have time I promise but for just let me walk you home, the dark isn't safe," I said carefully.

Sam bit her lip and crossed her arms, "Fine, you can walk me home but don't touch me."

"Alright I understand," I told her softly.