Chapter 38

Alright before you read this lovely chapter can I just say I am so proud of myself?! 

So, as many of you might not know this but I've been bullied all through school (luckily, I'm moving to a different school next year ;) ) and so there's this girl who thinks its absolutely hilarous to make fun of me in front of everyone and so today just being so fed up with this, I took a stand. 

I, finally stood up to my biggest bully and told her off! And my God! It felt so good! Later that day after the word got around what I did, the people who got bullied by her came up to me and told me they loved me. 

I literally felt like the strongest girl alive, I was so proud of myself and it felt really amazing. So, if any of you my followers ever get bullied or are bullied PLEASE stick up for yourself! Dont let those bullies win! 

You are stronger than them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Silver and I bounce in our seats as we look around the school. My dad slaps a hand on my thigh. 

“Please, stop, Cedes. Its annoying,” he begs. I groan and stop but still look around the school.

“Calm down, Jesus, its like you two are waiting for Justin Bieber to come out!” Matt complains. 

I glare at Matt whose sitting next to Silver. “I’ll have you know those are our boyfriends graduating, it’s a pretty big deal,” I snap but then smile at Matt. 

“I’ll have you know those are our boyfriends graduating, it’s a pretty big deal,” Matt mocks in a high pitched voice. I roll my eyes but chuckle. 

“Oh my God! Where the hell are they!” Silver snaps and I try to hold in laughter. Okay, I guess we did look ridiculous but come on! Our boyfriends are graduating from High School! 

Emery was practically hyperventilating when my parents and I took him out for breakfast this morning. Emery told me how he wasn’t good with big crowds of people watching him or with just big crowds in general. I told him that his last name started with a W so he wasn’t until later on and so he could calm nerves down. Emery just shrugged and held me tight to his side. I can just imagine how Emery is back inside the school where they’re waiting to come out but he does have Chance and Noah with him in there. 

I was a very nervous girlfriend at the moment. 

“I can’t believe Chance got accepted to Santa Ana College,” Silver mumbles under her breath. 

“Come on, Silver, that’s amazing! He’s got a big future in machinists! You should be happy,” I tell her. 

Silver sighs. “I am happy, I really, really am but all the way in California? California… Cedes that’s literally across the world. How the heck am I going to deal with this? I still have one year of school left and this is torture, Cedes!” 

“There’s skype… There’s holidays… Its all good, Silver!” I grin at her. Silver sighs but nods. 

I really do feel bad for Silver because she loves Chance and he’s going to college….across the globe. Silver’s last boyfriend cheated on her and I can just imagine how she’s feeling and thinking but Chance is a really faithful guy, there is no way he’s ever going to think about other girls. 

“Hey, Silver, Cedes,” Silver and I both look at Cade who is sitting next to Brittany. “there coming,” he says and we both look over near the school to see all the seniors walking. I smile and the ceremony begins….. 

*

“How does it feel to be out of school?” I ask Emery as he walks over to us. 

He grins. “Pretty epic,” he answers. I grin up at Emery and he bends down, pecking my lips.