Weekend Decision

Ok, so I am adding another chapter today, and I would love to add at least two more chapters tonight.  I really appreciate all of those that have read my story.  I just REALLY need MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS...I would definitely appreciate it. 

Chp 16

Toni and I finally arrived at the mall, I didn’t have anything in particular I was looking for I just wanted to get out and have a fun day with my best friend.  It’s been about a month since me and my girl has had a girl’s day out.

“Girl, where do you want to go first?”

“We can check out that shoe store over there first.”

“Girl you and damn shoes…I have never seen a woman besides myself that love shoes.”

“Nik, you know how I can resist a cute pair of shoes.”

“Yeah I know me either.”

“So how has it been going with Charles?”

“Girl, that man is going to be the death of me.  He is so sweet.  Last weekend he cooked me dinner, we watched a movie, and he made me a nice hot bubble bath.  After that bath he took my towel and girl he took my favorite body lotion and made love to my body with his big gentle hands.  Girl I was hot and ready that man had me ready to attack his ass right on the spot.”

“Phew, girl I pushed him off the bed and told him to go get his shower and hurry the hell up so he could come back and talk dirty to me with his mouth, his tongue and his dick.”

“Girl I was cracking up cause he ran into the bathroom so quick stripping on his way in the water came on and before I could start to get my body to calm down he was standing in front of me wrapped in a towel with his big sexy ass standing in front of me then he dropped that towel and it was on.”

“I won’t bore you with the details, just know that when that man was finished with me, it was quite difficult to close my legs…I had to take my ass in the bathroom run some cool water in the tub and soak before I could go to sleep.”

I laughed so hard at Toni that girl is crazy.

“Didn’t I tell you that you were going to meet your match one of these days?  I think you have definitely met him and his name is Charles.”

I tried not to laugh, but I couldn’t hold it in.  I just let it out.  Of course my friend didn’t find anything funny, but I just couldn’t stop.

After I was finally able to stop laughing we finished our shopping and got something for lunch. I drove Toni back to her house and on my way home my phone started to ring.  I looked down and saw that it was Kevin.

“Hello?”

“Hi baby... finished shopping?”

“Yeah I am on my way back home now.   What are you doing?”

“Nothing just finishing some paperwork so I can leave the office and finish get everything ready for later when I pick you up.  You haven’t forgotten about today have you?”

“No I haven’t, but what should I wear?”

“Well when I pick you up you can wear anything you want, we will worry about what to wear later when we get where we are going.”

“Baby, what are you talking about?  Should I be packing an overnight back or a suitcase or something?”

“No baby you don’t need anything but your sexy self and nothing more.  I just want you to be ready for a great weekend ok?”

“Ok Kevin, I will be ready.  How long will it be before you get to my house?”

“I want to take a shower and change clothes.”

“Take your time sweetheart; I will be there at 3:00, so that give you about two hours to get showered and changed.”

“Alright, I will see you then.”

“Nikki?”

“Huh?”

“I love you sweetie.”

“I love you too Kevin, see you in a bit.”

I hung up the phone and had to laugh to myself.  I really have missed him, but I’m just not sure if I still want to marry him.  I couldn’t get that thought out of my head, so I decided that I would just wait until after this weekend to make up my mind about this whole marriage situation.  With that I went upstairs and straight to my closet to find something to wear. 

I stood there thinking about what I should put on; Kevin didn’t say that there was anything specific I needed to wear.  So I decided to put on an open back summer dress with a pair of wedges.  I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, stepped in using my favorite body wash, shaved my legs and other areas that needed my attention.

After about forty-five minutes in the shower I was finally finished.  I moisturized myself up and put on my dress and shoes flat ironed my hair.

I grabbed a small bag with my makeup, and curling irons because I can’t be sure what Kevin has up his sleeve and just in case we don’t come back to my place, I will need to have what I need. 

I grabbed my purse, night bag, my cell phone and charger and headed downstairs to wait for Kevin to come.  Hopefully he would be by soon.

I hope this is the weekend that will help me decide if not marrying Kevin is the right thing to do.  I just hope this helps me, if not then I don’t know what I’m going to do.