When You Wear His Clothes

America
You were sitting on the couch while Alfred was out getting some food. All of a sudden it got extremely cold. You decided to walk upstairs and grab a hoodie. Surprisingly, you didn't see any of yours so you grabbed Alfred's Superman one. It was kinda big on you but you didn't mind. You walk back downstairs just as Alfred walks in. He begins to say hi and goes to hug you but stops dead in his tracks when he sees you. He cocks his head slightly and says "Are you wearing my hoodie?" You nod lightly and he picks you up and kisses you. "You look so adorable!" You blush and you two sit down to watch TV.
England
You were going through your laundry and realized all your shirts were being washed so, you head to your boyfriend closet and grab an old band tee from his punk days. To be quite honest, it fit you quite nicely. You hear slight laughter from the door and quickly turn around to see Arthur standing there laughing. "What?"  "Oh nothing, it's just you look so cute wearing my clothes." He walks over and pulls you into a kiss.
France
You love your boyfriends fashion sense so one day you raided his closet with him. You and him pick out some clothing that suits you. You walk out 4 different times until you get to a pair of black tights ( those were yours), a black and white striped sweater he owned, a pair of black flats, and his black fedora that you didn't even know he owned. You two loved the outfit so much that he let you keep his pieces and took you out for some ice cream.
China
You two were going out to dinner and you wanted to wear something different. You go over to Yao's closet and picks out this dress type piece (The one he wore in the April Fools episode) and pick out some nice flats. You do your hair and makeup and meet Tao downstairs. He looks at you, turns towards the door, and looks at you again only with more shock. "Ai yah, (Y/N)! You look amazing!"  "Thanks." You say blushing madly. He grabs your hand and you guys go one your date only for him to compliment you the whole time. (Not that you really minded.)
Russia
You were walking around the house you shared with Ivan and his servants as Ivan was doing some important paperwork. You notice Ivan's jacket hanging up and a smirk spreads across your face. You put on the jacket and walk over to the office where he's working. You open the door and sit on his desk and start swinging your legs. He looks up at you and puts down his pen. You smirks slightly and grabs you, kissing you roughly. Let's just say not much work got done that night.
Italy
You know your boyfriend has a quirky sense of fashion so you decide to wear one of his shirts for the day. You pick out a shirt that says "I love Italy" on it. You walk out and see Feliciano giggling. " I bet you do." He says. " You look down and you both start laughing.
Japan
You were really bored so you decided to put on some of Kiku's cosplay. You scan his collection and grab his Hatsune Miku cosplay. You throw on the outfit and put on the wig. Just as you go to put on a little makeup you see  Kiku standing there in shock. You giggle lightly and kiss his cheek. Once you put on your makeup he puts on he puts on his L cosplay and you two take selfies.
Germany
You walk into Ludwig's closet because you were so bored. As you scan through his clothing you spot his old military uniform. You think for a bit then decide to try it on. It was really big on you but you made it work. You slick back your hair and put on a very serious look. You stand erect and start speaking commands with your best German accent. "Your accent could be better." You jump slightly at the unexpected interruption. You spin around to see your boyfriend standing there. You blush crimson and rapidly spew apologies. He just grabs you and picks you up bridal style taking you to his room. We can just guess what's about to happen ;).