Your Song and Why

Sweden~  Backseat Serenade by All Time Low- It's a song that you showed him and you think it suits the fun teenage feeling in your relationship. Now every time you two argue he plays that song and you two are happy again. Sometimes he even sings along.
Finland~ If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens- Fin likes some harder music and you don't mind. He played you this song once and you listened to the lyrics carefully. Once it was halfway done you knew it would be your song.
Norway~ Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding- Nor thinks that this song has a magical feel to it for some reason. He likes it a lot and he likes to sing it to you as you guys fall asleep. You think it's the cutest thing ever.
Denmark~ Addicted by Saving Abel- Tbh Matthias is addicted to you in the best way. Yes, this song is about the squiddly diddly but is a good song to both of you. Not to mention it perfectly describes how you two roll.
Iceland~ Dreaming Of You by Selena- You and Ice have a very teenage romance type relationship. You stay up dreaming of the next time you'll be together and he stays up dreaming of you and how lucky he feels to have you.
A/N-HEY GUYS!!! I'm back and I know it's been forever but school is finally ending so I have WAY more time to write. I'll be fulfilling requests soon like adding Canada and finishing the Nordics. If you guys have anymore requests just message me or comment.~Brittany