He Sees You In A Dress

America
It was actually time for the annual Christmas party! Alfred had told you the party was formal so you and Lily(Liechtenstein) went dress shopping since you didn't own a dress fit for the occasion. Lily helped you pick out this sparkly long red dress with a slit up your leg(Like Jessica Rabbit). When time came for the party you threw on your dress with a pair of silver sparkle heels, curled your hair at the ends slightly, and did your makeup. You were pretty simple with your makeup but, you made sure that your lips were a nice red. You weren't that comfortable but, you and all the girls had to admit, you looked awesome! You and the rest of the girls were ready and went to the party. You guys walked in together with you at the front.
What He Thinks
Everyone's eyes were on you considering you have never worn a dress in front of them. Of all these people, Alfred was practically drooling. You walk up to him and all he can say is "Wow." This was enough to tell you what he meant.
England
It was actually your 1 year anniversary! You were so excited when he told you that he was taking you out tonight. When he told you he also said that there was a surprise in your room and that you had to be ready in 2 hours. You rush upstairs and see a beautiful black evening gown. It was one shouldered and came down to about your knees. It came with a pair of black kitten heels cause her knew that you hated walking around in regular heels and he didn't like them too much either. You put in the outfit and check yourself in the mirror, you looked amazing! You go do your hair in a simple up do and kept your makeup really simple. You're just about to go leave when you notice a bag on your nightstand that wasn't yours. You walk over and look in the bag. It's for you from Arthur. You take out the contents and gasp in awe. He got you a small black and silver clutch, a diamond necklace, and matching diamond earrings. You put them on and rush downstairs.
What He Thinks
He's waiting for you and looks at you in awe. "You looks so beautiful darling." He says and kisses you. "Shall we go?" You ask him beaming. "We shall my lady." He says winking at you. From then on you had the best night of your life.
France
Francis decided that he would take you to Paris for the day. "What am I going to wear?" You ask as you look through your closet. Your eyes land on a nice little dress. The dress was a light blue and was halter style but flared out at your knees. You put your hair in a cute high ponytail and put in some basic makeup. To be honest you looked adorable. You had a very youthful feel to you. You threw on a pair of white flats and grabbed the small white cross-body bag Francis bought you.
What He Thinks
"You look adorable mon cher~!" Francis cried as he walked in. "Thank you love!" You said as you held his hand and walked out, ready for the day.
Russia
You were going to a ball. You knew what you had to wear so you picked out your best gown. You had a few but one really stood out among the rest. A gorgeous deep blue gown with a sliver sash. You paired it with a wonderful up do, a pair a silver heels, and a small silver clutch.
What He Thought
"You look beautiful, Da?" He said smiling brightly. "Thank you Bear! Are you ready to go?" And the rest of the night was filled with dancing and happiness.
China
You took his April Fools outfit. You run downstairs where he is sitting on the couch and jump on him.
What He Thinks
"Ai Yah! (Y/N)! You look adorable but, is that my April Fools outfit? He asks smiling. "Maybe..." You say and end up laughing with him all night.
Italy
You wanted to surprise him with a date night. You made reservations at his favorite Italian restaurant and told him to get ready for a surprise. You put on a little black dress that formed your body and a small gold necklace with a heart that he gave you. You slip on a pair of small black wedges and go to the car where he's waiting.
What He Thinks
He couldn't really see your outfit in the car because it was nighttime but when you got out of the car he just stared at you. "Feli? Is something wrong?" You asked worried. "No Bella, it's just-just YOU LOOK AMAZING(begin rambling in Italian)! You walk over to him and kiss him, a sign that you give him to slow down. "Thank you Feli, Ti Amo." "Ti Amo (Y/N)."
Japan
You and Kiku were going to go visit your family and you had to look a little nicer than usual. You put on a small, white, flowy dress with a braided belt and a pair of white flats. You put your hair in a high ponytail and were on your way.
What He Thinks
"(Y/N).....y-you look beautiful..." He says awestruck. "Awe thank you baby!" You say sweetly. The rest of your day was pretty awesome.
Germany
With him, you usually wear sweats and comfy clothes. Today however, you decided to change it up a bit. You walk into his office and whine a bit about how you want to go on a date. He finally agrees and says to go ready ready. You run to your closet and pick out your best dress. This happened to be a small red dress that was a little bit sexy. You pair that with a pair of black heels and sexy makeup and you knew Ludwig wouldn't wanna leave you.
What He Thinks
"(Y-Y/N)...." He starts to blush and just walks over calmly and kisses you....roughly. When you break he straightens himself up and walk out with you to the car.