Chapter 1- Room-mates

A/N: OK, so this is my first fanfic so it wont be the best, so go easy on me and I hope you like it, this fic placed when the gang graduate H.A.

Jade's POV:

"Beck!!!, hurry up or we're going to be late for registration!!!

"Babe will you chill, we have plenty of time, registration closes at 1PM and its only 11:30." Beck said as he came out of his RV with his final box. "Yeah but it takes an hour to dive there and then it will take an other 15 to find a parking space and we will barely make and you know I don't like being late." I said to Beck as he put the last box in the back of my truck. He got in the passenger seat and said, "Right ok, we can go now because we sit here and fight about being late then we will be late."

We were half way to The College of Performing Arts when Beck finally spoke again, "So are we meeting everyone else there?" "Andre said that he and Tori were already there and Cat told me that Robbie and her were left a good half hour ago so we'll probably get there at the same time." I told him as I stopped at a red light. "So... are you excited about starting your screen writing classes ?" Beck asked to past time at the light. " I guess I'm just kinda nervous that they won't like my type of screen writing." I would never addmit to anyone that I was nervous but I knew that I could around Beck because he never judged me for it and always found a way to comfort me when I was nervous.

"Jade... Jade the light is green." Beck said as he brought me out of my train of thought. "Oh... right... sorry didn't notice." I said as I started to drive on. "Babe you Ok, you seem totally spaced out?" "Yeah, I'm fine Mom just gave a hard time this morning about what I had packed with me." This was a total and utter bullshit, I didn't even talk to my mom this morning. I just really didn't want to talk at the moment. I just have other things and people on my mind at the moment. And the 'people' were a certain half-latina named Tori Vega.

She had been on my mind constantly since we did that play with Sikowitz and he made us go on a 'Date' to prepair for that play. Ugh I hate that she was constantly on my mind I am supposed to hate her guts but recently I found my self thinking differently about her and I hate that she has done this to me.

Beck and I had been silent the rest of the way there. As soon as we got to the school it wasn't hard to find a parking space and we ended up sitting there for a good five minutes until Beck spoke up and said, "So babe you ready, Robbie texted and said that they were waiting for us out side the office." I took a deep breath and sighed, " Yeah I'm ready lets go."

"Hey don't you just how love cute Robbie and Cat together." Beck said a we approached Cat and Robbie as they were Eskimo kissing. "No it's really gross, their too lovey dovey for my liking." I said with disgust in my voice. "Oh just because you hate people being all mooshy and lovey with each other." Beck said in retaliation as he playfully elbowed me.

"Jadey!!!!" Cat screamed as she saw Beck and I walking to wards them. " Cat what have I told you about calling me that." I snapped at Cat. "Jade play nice." Beck said defending Cat. "So Beck, Jade you guys ready to head on in, Andre and Tori are already in their dorms and unpacking." Robbie said as he put his arm round Cat. Ugh I hate that Cat his going out with Robbie, I mean don't get me wrong I'm glad she's happy but I mean Robbie, she could do sooooo much better.

We all walked into the office admiring the office and then the woman behind the desk sharply said, "Can I help you?" "Umm yes we're here to get our schedules and dorm keys." Beck answered with his cute boy charm. "Alright then," the receptionist said with a blush on her face, "You pale girl, what's your name." she finished. Did she just call me pale girl? I'm not that pale am I? "Ummm Jadelynn West." I answered after a moment to silence, I really hate having to my full name out loud. The reseptionist scrolled through her computer looking for my name.

"Ah here you are, Jadelynn West, here is your schedule and your dorm room is 34B" she said after a few moments of searching. "Thanks." I said as she handed me my dorm Key. She then turned to Beck, Robbie and Cat as I walk away to have a look around. Once all four of us got our information we started heading towards our dorms Cat and I split off from Beck and Robbie once we got to the end of the hall.

"So Jade what's your room number?" Cat asked as we walked down a very long hall. "Ummm... 34B, I think it's down the hall a bit more." I said as I searched the door numbers. I just really hope I don't have some messed up weirdo for a room-mate. "What's yours Cat?" I asked incase we're in the same dorm. "I am... 14C... aww this means I'm on a totally different floor from you." Cat said with a pouty face.

Finally I reached the dorm number with my number on it. I bid Cat goodbye and told her I would text later to meet up for coffee. Right Jade this it, it's official you are now in college. After a moment or two of standing in front of my door examining it as if it was an alien or something I put my key in the door, took a deep breath and opened it.

"Jade?" an all too familiar voice said.