Chapter 20- Happily Ever After!

Tori's POV:

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG it's Christmas Day!!!!! It's about 7:30 am, and I can't get back to sleep. "JADE GET UP!" I shout. "What?! Are you Ok?"She shoots up looking at me all conserned. "Jade it is Christmas, me need to get up!" I tell her pulling her so she will sit up. Jade reachs for her phone and looks at me in shock, "Babe it is 7:30 in the morning, give me a little while longer." She says falling back and putting her arms around my waist and drags me with her. "If I make you coffee with you get up?" I ask her as she removes my hair from my neck and makes small kisses up it.

"Ummmmm yes." She answers once she gets to my cheek. So I get up and leave her to make the coffee. I text everyone telling them merry Christmas but I know the only one who will reply is Cat because she is always up this early on Christmas. And as if on que Jade walks over to me and lifts her coffee. "Right come on present time!" I say to as I drag her to the open area were are tree is. "Right you first." I tell her handing her one her presents from me, I know it's the scarf because it soft. She opens it and smiles because it the scarf she pointed out when we went shopping one time. "Aww Tori you remembered!" She says placing a kiss on cheek.

"Baby of course I did." I then hand her the coffee machine and I have never seen her as happy before because I was a special one that makes coffee extra quick and ours is really slow. Then she does the Scissoring. And then I hand her the scissors. "Ok what the hell is this?" "Just open it." I tell her and she does. "Babe what the Fuck, you didn't ?!?" She askes looking at me wide eyed, "Yes. I. Did" "You got me the first pair of scissors!" She yelled and she tackled me and pined me to the floor and rappidly kissed me all over. "Thank-you thank-you thank-you!!!!" She yelled pulling me into a hard passionate kiss.

Jade then handed me my presents, she got me a cool new microphone for my songs, new editing software. Then she handed me a small box similar to the Tiffany's one for Cat. I open it and I was right, it was tiffines and I was for me. I open the box and it is a microphone, a sun and scissor. I am bushed Jade with a hug and thanked her so much for it because by the looks of it, it was expensive. "Baby what are the scissors for?" I ask her. "It for me, you have the microphone because you love singing, the sun because you make my world a brighter place everyday and the scissor are because of me." She tells me removing the hair from my face. I knew she would put a lot of thought into it. "Thank-you Jade I love it!"

"That's not the best part yet." Jade tells me getting up and going to her closet. "What are you doing?" I ask her looking suspicious. And from behind her cloths she brings out a guitar case. "Jade you didn't have to get a guitar." I tell. "Babe just open it." So I did as I was told and opened the guitar case and there it was, a pink guitar signed by Katy Perry. Omg Katy Fucking Perry!!! "JADELYN OCTOBER WEST!!!!!" "Jesus Vega calm down." "YOU GOT ME A KATY PERRY SIGNED GUITAR!!!!!" I screamed and huged her and kissed. "Not just any guitar, played by Perry herself." Jade told me. "You are the best girlfriend EVER!!!" I said. She smirked at me and said "I know."

/////////////////////////////###################////////////////////////

Jade and I have spent the last two hours messing around with our presents. I can't believe she got me that guitar! "Hey babe, I told Andre and Beck we would meet them for coffee in 10 minutes." Jade brings me out of my thoughs and reality, "Oh and I thought we could tell Beck." She said as I walked towards her. I lay down beside her on the bed and asked, "Tell him what baby?" "You know about us." She said as she span her new pair of scissors on her index finger, "Jade are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure, now come on we better get going before we are late." She said as she dragged me out of our dorm.

///////////////////////////////////################/////////////////////////

We walked to Jew Brew and Jade held my hand the entire way. And I loved it, we never did it in public because Jade was to nervous to be caught by some one we know. But now she's not scared and I love it. As soon as we get to Jet Brew we see Andre and Beck sitting beside each other. Beck sees us and has a confused look on his face, "What's goin on here?" He asked darting back and forth to Jade and I. "Beck, Tori and I are dating, she is my girlfriend and I am her girlfriend." Jade tells him, well she was just blunt about it, not sugar coating it. "Jade what the fuck, your not some fag." He yells and stands. "Dude calm down, they are happy." Andre speaks up grabbing his arm.

"Wait you knew?!" Beck turns to Andre. "Yes I knew and you need to calm the fuck down." Andre says back to Beck. "That's it I can't be around you fucking dykes any more. You guys are destructing you know that. You should all go and die you fucking no good fags!" Beck shouts as he leaves Jet Brew. "Well that went well." Jade says. She turns to me tears running down my face. Beck is such a dick, doesn't he know that is why I went into a coma 4 weeks ago. "Baby come here, Beck is just being a dick, don't worry about him, he's not our friend if he can't accept us." Jade says pulling me into a hug and wiping away my tears. "Look Tori come on lets get some coffee head back and have a great Christmas day, just forget about Beck." Jade kisses my forehead and we get our coffee and head back to our dorm.

///////////////////////////##############//////////////////////////////

After we all spent some time together Jade and I headed to my parents house for dinner, I told them that I was bring a friend but they don't know I am bringing Jade. Once we arrive and get out of the car Jade stops me and says, "Look babe if you don't feel like telling them then don't you don't have to after what Beck said today." I move closer to her loop my arms around her waist and I kiss her passionately. I break the kiss and tell her, "I want to. I have to." And with that said we walk into the house. As as if on cue my mum walks down the stairs, "Oh honey you brought Jade, I thought you were bringing Andre so I made him chicken pot pie." "No mum I brought Jade, Look where Dad and Trina?" I asked. Well there is no time like the present.

"Umm your Dad is in the garage and Trina is up stairs, why?" My mum asks. So I blow my whistle really loudly and both Dad and Trina come to the living room to see what all the fuss is about. "Babe what was that for?" Jade said, but then quickly realising she just called me Babe she blushed and Trina said, "Jade, what did you just call Tori?" "Look that's what we need to talk about." I tell Trina. "What honey?" Dad says stepping closer to me.

"Look I think you all should sit down." I say and they do. They sit on the red sofa next to each other. "Tori what's going on? We are kinda getting worried now." Mum speaks up. I look at Jade and she nods a comforting nod. "Mum, Dad, Trina, I am ummm... I am gay and Jade and I are dating." I look away from my family and look to Jade, "And I love her." I loop my arms around her waist and she loops hers around my neck. She leans in and kisses me briefley, "I love you to Vega."

I hear Trina in the background awwing. "Baby that it great!" My mum jumps up and hugs Jade and I. "It is?" I ask looking confused at her, I mean I thought she would have took it badly, my mum always talked about having a really nice son in law and grandkids and stuff. "Yes honey and oh my god with Jade, it's so cute!" My mum went off. I am so glad she didn't break down, wait, wait, wait she thinks Jade and I are cute? Yay? "Dad what about you?" I asked him because he was being every quite. "That's great, at least we know you wont get pregnat." He said and I smiled, "You don't have that equipment Jade? Do ya?" Dad asked Jade with a smirk.

"Ummm no sir not since the last time I checked." She said as he placed an arm around my shoulder. "Good." He said. "Right I'll go check on dinner then." Mum said as she walked into the kitchen and my dad followed. Jade and I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. As I was flicking through channels Jade put a finger under my chin and turned my head to face her. She leaned in and kissed me. Our lips intertwining perfectly. Some how Jade managed to slip her tongue in and grazed mine. I heard Trina make a sighing noise and stomped up the stairs but I didn't care.

I'm sure Jade and I have been kissing for a good while now. I don't think you can call this kissing any more, it's more like a full make-out session. I heard my mum shout that dinner was ready and Trina came down the stairs with a skip in her step, "Ugh are you two still at it, it's been half an hour." She said passing us to reach to table. We finally break and stare into each others eyes, chocolate brown into emerald green.

The rest of the night was spent opening presents and watching movies. And it was the best Christmas I have had in a long time.

I have waited for this Christmas for two whole years.

To spend it with the girl I love, the girl I will always love.

With Jadelyn October West.

And it all started in Room 34B.

A/N:- Well this is the end. please give me a comment and tell me what you think. :{D