Chapter 13- Why?

Jade's POV:

So yesterday Tori woke up from her coma. She didn't remember a single thing about me, our friends or anything else. But weirdly when I said 'Vega' it all came back to her, I don't really understand it either. When it all came back to her, she remembered our first proper kiss and we both said I love you to each other. Tori gets to come home home today, so I have to pick her up after school. When I got home yesterday I told everyone that she woke. They were over the moon when I told them. Beck and I are friends so there is nothing awkward between us and when I told him about Tori he was in really happy about, although he doesn't know about Tori and I. The only people that do know are Cat and Andre.

I skipped school today to make sure our dorm was sitting perfect for Tori coming home. I made sure everything was clean and there was no more blood in the bath, as it had been left there for a while because I couldn't handle going in there a cleaning it up. It just reminded me of what I did to her. But I am so glad that she is fine now. It is about 4:15 and she gets out at 5:00. I have went out and got her some roses and her favourite Ice-cream, strawberry. I know what your thinking, how sappy of me but I don't care what you think.

//////////////////////////////~~~~~~~////////////////

So I am on my way to pick up Tori and I am so excited. I get there and park in my space that I had been parking in for the last 4 months. I walk past Lauren in reseption and right up Tori's room, 67C. I walk in she is sitting there all packed and ready. I stood there for a few moments not saying anything and admiring her beauty. "Ummm Jade are you ready for us to go now?" Tori said bringing me back to reality. "Ugh yeah course, how are you feeling today." I ask her as I walked towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Fine, alot better than yesterday." She said as she got up and wrapped her arms round my waist. I gave her small kiss on the lips and took her hand and lead her out to the car.

"Jade, are we like together now, like dating now?" Tori asked as we made our way back to the dorm block. "Well yeah I guess we are, well that's if you want us to be." I told her grabbing her hand and placing a kiss on it. "Of course I want us to be together, I have been waiting for this for two freaking years!" She shouted loudly and leaned over and kissed my cheek as I blushed. I mean I don't ever blush but some how Tori makes me blush.

As we walked to the dorm room we held hands. Tori doesn't know but Andre, Cat, Robbie and Beck are waiting inside for a surprise party. We stopped at the door turned to face each other and I took her face in my hands and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said, "Look Tori can we not tell anyone about us yet, I'm just on sure I'm ready to come out yet, Ok?" I told her. I'm not sure how Beck would react to it, I mean when we were together and we were walking down the street we saw some lesbian couple and he whispered in my ear, "All those fags should die." So I don't think he'll be over the moon.

"Of course Jade I don't mind when ever your ready." She told me and in that moment she looked so beautiful. I opened the door for her and she walked in. It was dark and when I followed her I turned the lights on and everyone jumped out and shouted, "Surprise" "Omg you guys didn't have to do this !" Tori said as she ran towards Andre to give him a hug and then to Cat and so on.

"So Tori, Jade told me about what happened and I just want you to know I still love you the same." Andre said and I didn't get what he was talking about at first but then it hit me he was talking about when I told about Tori and I's kiss. "What are you talking about man?" Beck asked him in a confused way. "Dude I'm talking about Tori and Jade being lesbi-" Andre began but I had to cut him, I just had to, "About us being umm you know us being," I couldn't think of anything so thankfully Tori cut in for me, "What Jade is trying to say is about us all being back together as a group." Thank god for that."Oh so lets get this party started then !" Beck said as he turn the music on.

//////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~////////////////////////////

Once it got near midnight Cat, Robbie and Beck had left and it just left Andre, Tori and I. "So Jade why didn't you want me to finish my sentence when Tori and you came in?" Andre asked helping me clean up. "Because Beck isn't exactly gay friendly, if you know what I mean." I told him and so he just nodded in understanding. "Jade is Tori Ok? She has been in that bathroom for a good half hour." Andre asks as he looked at me and then the bathroom. "I don't know you go and check, your her best friend." I stated and looked at him. "Yeah but your her girlfriend, plus your a girl what if she is, you know on the toilet." He said and in fairness it was true, so I just rolled my eyes and headed to the bathroom as Andre continued to clean up.

When I reached the door I stopped and knocked it and waited for a reply. When I did't hear anything I pressed my ear against the door. I could hear weeping. So I opened the door slightly and there was Tori. In the bath. Crying.

"Tori, Babe, what's the matter?" I asked stepping towards her. She didn't answer me so sat down beside her and she was crying her eyes out. "Babe what's wrong? Are you OK?"

"Jade I nearly died in this bath. And it's all your fault!"