Chapter 4- Telling her

Tori's POV:

"Hey Jade, can I talk to you for a second please?" I said as Jade turned from the door of our dorm. I don't no what's gotten over me lately, I mean the whole truth or dare thing has just muddled my brian. That kiss. That kiss, it was passionate and soft not like your usal truth or dare type of kiss, it felt real like she ment it. And then the whole taking her bra off and her answer to her truth, that was just sent me over the edge.

"Ummm yeah what's up?" Jade said in an confused tone. Ok,that's it after this whole truth or dare thing tonight I have to tell her how I feel, I mean it's the right thing to do, right? "Uh Jade about tonight I just wanted to say..." I took a deep breath and continued, come on Tori you can do it, just say it. "That uh... thanks." What was that Tori thats not telling how you feel. "What for?" Jade asked really confused. "Umm you know for you know..." Tori what are you saying? Your are making no since what so ever. "For getting Andre and Beck to leave, I was getting tired and just well you know thanks." Tori that is so not what you were ment to say. "Well ugh your welcome, but don't get used to it, you just looked like you had had enough."

"Yeah I had so thanks, night Jade." And with that Jade and turned all lights out and went to bed.

//////////////////////////

Omg what the fuck is that? I woke up to the most blood curdeling scream as if someone was dieing. "Jade, Jade, Jade will you turn that off!" I yell over to her when I relise that it's her alarm. I mean who has an alarm clock that screams, well then again it's Jade we are talking about. "JADE!!" I yell again, why won't she wake up. Right there is only one thing I am 99.99% sure will work to get her up. "HEY ARE THEY GIVING AWAY FREE COFFEE AT JET BREW!" I yell in Jade's ear and sure enough it woke her up. "What the fuck, where?" she said as she came out of a deep sleep that could have been mistaken for death.

"Jade how could you not here your fucking alarm?" I said to her after she litteraly jumped out of bed. "Wow Vega swearing! And don't you remember when we went to Yurba, I slept through a war. A. War. Tori a war, I can sleep through anything." Jade replied. "Well then why do you have an alarm then and why have a screaming one?" I asked her but I don't no why I did because we all no it would be some obsure reason. "Because when I goes off I hear the screaming subcounsouly and it makes be happy." told ya the answer would be weird.

"Well, come on we have first classes at 9:00." I said to as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Jade then got up and headed to the bathroom. While she was in there I started to Cat. "Hey, Cat just checking if your up, and wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee in 15 minutes? :{)" "Hey TORI, yeah lets do coffee though one time brother went to get coffee but he didn't come back for four hours and then my mom got a call from the cops." "Good see ya in 10 oh and by the way Cat I really need to have a chat about something important kay?" "Kay Kay and oooo have you got gossip can't wait."

"Vega! Why did you invite Cat for coffee and didn't invite me?" Jade said as she came strutting out of the bathroom with a towel around her. "Well you know I need to talk to Cat about something and thats kinda why... wait how did you find out about that?" I asked, how the hell did she find out? "Cat texted me and asked did I want to grab coffeewith you and her before class and she said you had some juicy gossip." Jade said witha scowl on her face. "Well look it's not gossip, I just told her I wanted to talk to her about someone." I said trying to make it unodvious that I wanted to talk about Jade with Cat.

"Oh, who?" Jade asked as she got dressed. "Ummm you no someone I kinda like so... you know what I don't have to talk about this." "Omg it's a guy isn't it?" I looked away from Jade and blushed slightly. "No it really isn't a guy, in fact is's the complete opposite." I told her. Omg that's it I have gave it away. "Oh so it's a chick, you like a chick don't you? who is she? Is it someone we no? It's not Cat is it?" Omg she can read me like a book, granted it's not Cat but still. "Ewwwww no gross, I'm not into girls." Ok now that has totally gave it away. "Ok Vega keep telling yourself that." And with that I looked away and relised I had a message from Cat. "Hey Tori I invited Jade if thats ok :D" "Vega you coming or what?" Jade yelled as she left the dorm.

//////////////////~~~~~~~~

Ugh I no I should be a little more enthusiastic for my first class for the semester but omg I can't get Jade out of my head. That conversation before we left the dorm totally messed with me. She thinks I like Cat omg I love Cat, she's sweet and adorable but I don't like her like that. I like... Jade like that. But I really don't think I can tell her that. We didn't talk about it when we got our coffee but I bet Jade will tell Cat later or something.

"Miss Vega I suggest you pay attention to the board." And that's when my teacher snapped me out of my train of though. "Sorry" I said as she turned back to the board. Then about 5 mins later I got a text from Cat; "Meet me in the girls bathroom north block in 5 mins! WE NEED TO TALK!" What in the hell is Cat talking about?.... Jade told her didn't she omg omg omg. "Cat I can't I'm in the middle of a class!" "Tori it's important!" "Fine I'll be there in 5 mins"

"Excuse me Miss Nicole can't please go to the bathroom?" I asked with caution as she had already shouted at 3 other students already. "Yes as long as your quick." she replied and with that I walked out of her class room and to the bathrooms. "Cat are you in here?" I asked as I walked in. "Tori your here OK we need to talk about this." "About what Cat?"

"Jade told me you had a crush on me."...