Chapter 3- Helping her out

Jade's POV:

"Jade your dare is to full on french kiss the player to your right!".....

What did Beck just say!!! Did he say I have to kiss Tori Vega?? I mean of all people, Tori Vega!! Ok this silence is too much. "Oh my god that is hot!" Andre said after a minute or two. I looked at over at Vega and she was sittng there wide eyed in shock. "Right Vega pucker up." I said sarcasticly as I moved closer to Vega. I could hear her take a big gulp before her turned to face me.

"Wait, wait, wait, do really have to do this?" Tori said just as we were about to kiss. "ugh come on Vega it's just little a kiss, man up." and with that she turned to me again and we leaned in. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Beck and Andre we're getting such a hard on from this and I just rolled my eyes at them.

Slowly Tori and I leaned in and our lips brushed ever so softly. My heart started beating rapidly, to which I don't know why. My hands are making their way to her face and Vega's hands made their way to my hips, deeping the kiss. I brushed my tounge on Tori's bottom lip requesting entry and she was all to willing and opened her mouth slightly. I slip my tounge in and started exploring.

Next thing I know Vega's hands are making their way under my shirt. And I know I should have stopped it there but I didn't, I got up and stratled Tori's hips. What am I doing? This wasn't part of the dare but I don't care. Then out of no where a slight moan came from Tori as I started to kiss her neck.

"Umm Jade?" Beck said after what seemed ten minutes in to Vega and I's kiss. As soon as I heard his voice I broke away earning a strangly disappointed look from Vega. Once I relised what had just happened in got off Vega and sat back down. "Right... So Andre truth or dare?" I said after an awkward moment. "Umm truth." " Andre if you had to fuck anyone in this circle who would it be?" I asked him as I glanced over a Tori who was sitting quite and blushing to her self. "Ummm well your going out with Beck so probly Tori." Tori didn't even react to Andre's answer and she just sat, knees to her chest and stared at her knees.

"Right Jade, my turn,dare." Beck said as I stared at him.

"Ok give a lap dance to the player to your right." I anwered as looked at Vega. What was wrong with her? She looked sad, depressed even. She was fine before we kissed. Wait you don't think that the kiss had anything to do with it? No Jade what are you thinking course not, why would it.

"Right come on Beck I'm waiting, my lap is waiting for it's dance." Andre said to Beck who was most likely mentaly preparing him self for it. After what I have to say was a very sexy lap dance it was Tori's turn, "Vega, truth or dare?" I asked as Beck sat back down. "Umm what, sorry I was spaced out." she said as came out of her head. "Truth or Dare?" I repeated back to Vega. "Oh truth." "Come on Vega don't keep doing truth, take a dare." I said to her as I did a persading look towards her. "Ugh fine dare" "Wow Vega you sure you wanna take this dare?" I say with a bit for a blush in my cheeks. "You are the one said I should do dare, Oh come on it can't be that bad." "Ok fine take another players bra off with you teeth and so since Beck and Andre don't wear them I guess that leaves me." I reply with shock coming to her face. " Fine lets do it." Vega said with so much confidence that came out of nowhere.

Is it just me or are all the dares that etiher Vega or I do have to do with us doing something to each other, first the kissing and now the taking off of my bra. Vega moved closer to me and her hands made their way to the hem of my shirt. When both Tori and I glanced over at the boys it looked like they were getting a free stripper, which they kinda were.

Vega pulled my shirt over my head from behind and brushed my hair from the back of my neck to my left shoulder. She placed her hands around my stomach and pulls me closer. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach at her touch. Then slowly she starts at my neck and slowly and gently licks down it untill she gets to my bra clasp. And suprisingly Tori had it off within seconds. But before anyone could acctualy see my boobs I quickly covered up 'cause they are only for Beck.

After I redressed my self it was my turn for truth or dare. "Jade,truth or dare?" Andre asked. "Truth" "Ok have you ever gave an other girl head?" what? what sort of question is that? Well of course I haven't but there is one i wish...... JADE get a grip you have a boyfriend! "NO course not why would I thats just gross!" I answered wishing it didn't come out like that. I looked over at Vega who was no wear a very disappointed frown. "Ok guys I think that'll do us for tonight it's getting late." Tori said after a long silence and a blush on her face. "Awww come on Tor we were only getting started and it's only 9:30." Andre said back to Tori. Seeing the distress in her eyes I decided to help her out and get them to leave because Tori can be a bit of a push over some times. "Yeah guys Vega's right we all have first classes tomorrow so I think it's best if we all get an early night."

"Wow babe since when have you been one to take 'early nights'?" Beck asked with a confused look in his face. "Never but Vega wants to go to be so make like a fox and scramble." "Ooooh and sticking up for Tori." Andre said in suprise to my comment. I have him a deathly looking scowl and they retreated and left our dorm.

I closed the door after them and turned to Vega as she was slipping into her pjs. Then I found myself looking at her ass as she got into her sweat pants. But once she turned around I quickly looked away.

"Hey Jade can I talk to you for a second please?".........