Chapter 12- I nearly died!

"Because you tried to commit suicide." Jade said. What I tried to commit suicide. Why would I? I'm not this type of person. "What?" I asked maybe she'll know, I mean I just woke up from a 4 month coma and don't remember the past 5 years of my life. "Look Tori I don't think you want to know, because it's just not a good story." Jade said looking away from me awkwardly and to the floor. "Jade please tell me I need to know because frankly I don't remember much and I really need to help to make me remember." I say I'm just really confused,

"Look Tori if I tell you promise me you won't go back to doing it?" She asks, what does she mean will I not go back to doing 'it' what is 'it' anyways, "Yeah I promise." I tell Jade. She is looking really upset now. "Look Tori before you went into that coma you used to cut, like as in self harm sortta cut." I used to cut? "Why did I cut? and Why did I cut so bad I nearly died?" "Umm Tori it was because when we were in high school our acting teacher made us do a play together and you had to play my husband," I gave her a puzzling look as she continued, " And you had gotten these feelings for me and you started cutting because you thought I wouldn't feel the same away about you." Jade finishes and gives me a sympathetic look.

I look at Jade, tears starting to form in her eyes, "Jade what sort of feelings?" I asked as a tear ran down her cheek. Before she could say anything I reached over and wiped it away. "Umm you said..." she sniffled and wiped an other tear away, "You said you were in love with me..." Did Jade just say I was in love with her. I mean she is really pretty and sexy but I really don't think I would be in love with her.

"Jade I really don't think that I would be in love with you, I mean don't get me wrong you are really really pretty but I don't think I am well......a lesbian." Jade went to get up and leave but before she could do anything I grabbed her wrist, she turned back to me tears now falling down her face like a waterfall. "Jade why are you getting so up set over this?" I ask her as she sits back down, wiping the tears away, "Tori you all most died because of me." "Jade what are you talking about this was of my own accord." I tell her looking very confused at this point.

"Tori when you told me that you were in love with me I kissed you and then my boyfriend at the time and your best friend walked in on us and I called slutty dyke and it tipped you over the edge, but I didn't mean to say those things I just panicked and didn't know what to do." I just sat there and looked at her as she cried her eyes out into the palms of her hands. We sat like that for a minute until I broke the silence, "Jade don't blame your self it wasn't your falt it was my own." I tell her to try and comfort her. "Yes it was if I had said anything, anything at all different you might not have down this to yourself."

How could this be true? I'm not gay and I don't cut I just don't see how this all adds up. "Jade did you love me back?" I ask her wanting more answers to this tricky puzzle. She took a deep breath and sighed, " No Tori it's not a case of 'did' I love you, it's more of a case of I do love you." Jade answers looking at me with great grieve in her eyes, " I do love you Victoria Marry Vega!" Jade says in a louder voice than she was previously was.

She loves me, Jade loves me. What do I say to that. Do I like her back? "Jade, I.... I ummm," I try and say something to her but nothing comes out. "Look don't worry Vega I'll just go." Vega did she just call me Vega? And then just then all the memories start to flood back to me. I remember, I remember telling her that I love her, I remember our kiss. Once I heard Jade speak she was nearly out the door, "Jade I remember! I remember it all!" I tell her before she leaves.

"Tori what on earth are you talking about?" She asks turning around and looking at me, "I said I remember everything." I repeat. Jade is starting to walk back towards me as she says, " What do you remember?" "I remember telling you I love you and our kiss..... the kiss." I say to her in my excited voice and glee in my eyes. "You do?" she asks looking very surprised, "Yeah and Jadelyn October West I love too!" I do love Jade and I remember and Omg I love her. "What did you just call me?" "Jadelyn October West" I tell her as a sit up in my bed. "How do you know my full name?" she asks me walking closer towards me. "I don't know but-" and before I could continue Jade is softly pressing her lips onto mine.

I put my arms around her neck to deepen the kiss. My tongue brushed along her lip and she opens her mouth letting me in willingly. She places her on my waist. Jade pulls a way for a moment and leans her forehead on mine and simultaneously we say, "I love you."