Chapter 5- She like WHO?!

Jade's POV:

Ok, so after that conversation I had with Vega I had to tell Cat, I mean Vega soooo has a crush on Cat and as Cat being my best-friend, sort of, so she has a right to no. So after we had coffee and Vega left for her first class, Cat and I were walking to our class and I happened to mention that Tori liked her. Although I have to admit that I am kinda jealous of Cat, 'cause of Vega is going to be well..... Gay and all then why not me, I have everything, right? The boobs, the figure, the ass, the eyes and everything else of mine. Ugh why the hell am I jealous of Cat? I mean I'm not some lesbian, so why does it matter?

So after I told Cat she told me she was going to text Tori to talk about it. So Cat dragged me there for morel support. Cat told me that she wan't surprised that Tori liked her and that she kinda had the hots for Tori but didn't really want to act on them because of Robbie. But she said it was just a physical thing and there was not emotions about it and that she just wanted to fuck around with Vega. Ugh when she told me this I got super jealous but why I don't like Vega like that, do I? No Jade you don't you have a boyfriend and you hate Vega.

"Cat are you in here?" I heard Vega say as the bathroom door open. Cat then looked at me then nodded and talk out of the stall she and I were hiding in. "Tori, Ok your here we need to talk about this." Cat said as she walked out of the stall. "About what Cat?" Tori said in a confused voice. "Jade told me you had a crush on me." Cat answered sounding nervous and scared. "Look Tori... I'll admit I kind of like you to but I can't 'cause I have Robbie and..." Cat got cut off by Tori, "Omg Cat, I don't have a crush on you, I'm not gay and..." that's when I knew I had to cut in and help Cat out a bit. "Oh cut the crap Vega, the way you were talking this morning, it's sooo obvious." I say cutting Vega off. "Jade what the fuck are you doing here? And what way this morning?" she said as she looked at me all confused as to why I was here. "Well when I asked if it was a guy, you said no the complete opposite and when I mention a chick, which is the opposite of a dude, and Cat you got all defensive and shit. Which means you were lying, and that kiss we had last night had something behind it and it takes a lesbian to take a bra off that well." I said back to her with a smirk on my face.

"Omg Jade you didn't tell me you kiss Tori last night!" Cat yelled in shock, I just shrugged at her. "Ok look I don't like Cat, Cat you are my friend I really don't like you like that." Tori said being very very serious. "Oh..." Cat said very disappointingly. "But you do admit that your into chicks?" I say rubbing Cat shoulder in comfort. Tori looks down in shame, "Look it's not like that..." she began but I quickly interrupted her, "That kiss told me different Vega." "Jade, look I just have these feelings for an other girl and I don't want them, she... she has a boyfriend and I think we are becoming friends and I don't want to fuck it up." By this point Tori had tears coming down her face. She looked so upset with her self and she was looking so well... cute.

"Oh Tori come here." Cat said pulling Tori in an embrace. "Well are you going to tell who then? Is it anyone we know?" I say as Vega calms down a bit. Vega looks at me, "Well yeah we know her, but if she found out I liked her she would kill me and hate me." Tori said as she sniffed. "Oh come on Tor, I'm sure she wouldn't hate you." Cat said trying to reassure her. "Well is she at least good looking?" I ask being curious about this mysterious girl. "Yeah... she has these most amazing eyes their like a mixture between blue, green and grey. She has the most amazing smile that would light up a room. And her tits are just OMG, you no and she has this piercing and it just adds to glamour of her face..." Tori answers not taking her eyes off me the whole time she says this. "Ummm Tori, where's this piercing?" Cat asked looking puzzled, "Its in her left eyebrow." Tori answers finally looking away from me.

"Oh wait Jade has that same piercing!" Cat said as soon as Tori said it. "Yeah she does." Tori said back to Cat coming out of the hug. "And the same eyes and I guess the same boobs, wait it's not Jade is it, because you basically just described Jade?" Cat said while turning to face me, I raised my pierced eyebrow at Tori. Well she did pretty much describe me.

"No of course it's not Jade!" Tori said while starting to blush a bit. "Well the who is it?" I asked 'cause if it's not me then I wanna no because they sound just like me. "Ring, Ring. Ring, Ring." the bell to switch classes went off. "Ok guys... umm good chat I gotta go see ya." Tori said as ran from the bathroom.

"Ok that was weird right?" I ask Cat who is looking more confused as ever. "Yeah it really was I mean to basically was talking about you, the eyes, the piercing, the boyfriend." Cat said while taking a deep breath, "Well maybe not the boobs though." Cat said in a sarcastic tone and we both laughed about it. After that Cat and I walked to our next classes.

////////////////////////////////

Since Tori, Cat and I's conversation in the bathroom Tori hasn't looked me in the eye and she hasn't talked either. And I have to say that I kinda miss it and I don't no why. The rest of the day I had her on my mind and I couldn't get her out no matter how hard I tried. Everything she said in the bathroom just ran though my head. Ugh why am I thinking of this so much, what difference does it make to me. Well she did kinda admit something really big to us today, maybe that's why but who knows.

Later on after being with Beck for a while I get back to Tori and I's dorm and when I walk in she is the with some boy. "Soooo Vega who's this?" I ask looking at the kinda hansom guy. "Jade this is Tommy, I was at Jet Brew earlier and he asked me out so here we are." Tori said still not looking me in the eye. "Ummm Vega can I talk to you a minute in private please?" I ask her. What is she doing I thought she was gay? "Umm sure, I'll be right back Tommy." Tori said and as she went to get up Tommy tried to kiss Vega's cheek but she backed away from it. Once she was up we walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Vega what the fuck is going on? I thought you were gay?".....