Chapter 15- I love you

Jade's POV:

I have lost everything. Tori has left me. Not only has she left me but she is moving out. I think to myself as I drop to the floor and start to cry in the bathroom. About five minutes after Tori had left the bathroom I heard the dorm room door slam shut. "That's it, she is gone." I say to my self. Then there is a knock on the door, it's Andre. "Umm Jade are you Ok? Tori has just left with some of her stuff." Andre says as he slowly open the bathroom door. "Andre she's gone, she has left me." I tell him in a sobbing voice, "I have done nothing but spent the last 5 months falling in love with her and she is gone." Andre then leans down beside me and brings me into a hug. I it there and cry into his chest for a good while, while he rubs my back.

"Jade maybe you need to go and talk to her, do you know where she would have went?" Andre finally speaks up after a while. I lift my head up off his chest and he wipes some of my tears away, "I think she went to Cat's." I said sniffling as I stood up. "Well then you need to go after and tell her not to leave, because Jade I know you love Tori and you have invested so much time into making sure she was Ok at the hospital, you don't want to throw it all away now do you?" Andre asked me as I started to wipe away my make-up stains with a paper towel.

"No I guess not." I told him as I tried to fix my make-up. "Well fix yourself up and follow her." And with that Andre left me in the bathroom and I looked at myself. I wiped away all my make-up stains and fix my mascara and eye-liner. I walked out of the bathroom and Andre was finishing cleaning up when he looked at me and said, "Now that is a better looking Jade West." I gave him a small smile and walked towards the door but before I walked out it to follow Tori I turned to Andre and said, "Thank-you so much Andre." He smiled at me and said, "Any time dude"

I ran as fast as I could down the halls of the dorm block. It has been a good 20 or 30 minutes since Tori left and I doesn't take long to get to Cat's, so they are probably up talking about what had happened. I ran and eventually got to the hall in which Cat's dorm was on and I searched and searched the doors to find her dorm room and eventually at then end of the hall I found it. I approached the door and then I heard Cat scream, "TORI!" and me being the nosiy bitch I am I didn't knock or burst in to see what was going on but instead I pressed my ear against the door to see what I could hear.

Then once my ear was on the door I could hear strange noised coming from Cat and Tori. That scream from Cat wasn't in fear or shock it was in pleasure. Then a series of moans and "Fucks" came from Cat and then out of the blue I heard Cat shout, "Omg yes Tori yes, make me cum hard Tori." And then it hit me. They were having sex. Tori was in there fucking Cat! I mean Cat of all people! At that point I has stepped away from the door but then I hear a very loud moan and so I pressed my ear against the door and Cat shouted very loudly, "Omg I'm going to cum!" and then she shouted "Yes Tori I'm going to cum!" I can't believe I just heard all that!

Tori had just fucked Cat. Oh my god. Then I heard Cat say, "That was amazing Tori!" and then she sighed. That's when tears started to run down my face and I heard Tori say, "Cat it was a big mistake for me to come here, and this," I think she might be gesturing to her and Cat, "Was also a big mistake." I heard somebody walking about the dorm and then Cat said, "Tori it wasn't a mistake, it was great and you know it." I just stood there and listened for a bit more, "No Cat it was a mistake, you have Robbie and I love Jade" wait she still loves me! "But Tori look at what Jade did to you, she doesn't deserve you. She is a bitch to you and you know it. Why would you love a girl like her anyway." Cat said. What the Fuck Cat is my friend not some slut and back stabber. "Cat I know what Jade did was wrong but I love her and I have to go and find her." She does love me! But wait she is coming out and I am standing right her.

And that's when I started to run. I ran as fast as I can back to my dorm. Once I got in I was out of breath and Andre was gone. Then I heard walking down the hallway and I knew it was Tori. So I jumped into bed to make it look like I was sleeping and that's when the door clicked open. "Jade, babe, are you awake?" I heard her say as she sat at the end of my bed. I just moaned to let her think I was semi- sleeping. "Jade I need to talk to you, look I did something really bad tonight that I shouldn't have." She said and that's when I sat up and looked at her and said, "It can't be as bad as what I did you." "Jade that was all my fault not yours and ummm what I did was that I ummm.."She tried to say it but she couldn't so I helped her out in the end.

"You had sex with Cat." I said softly and Tori then turned round to me and said, "How do you know?"....