Chapter 9- She did it! She really did it.

Jade's POV:

It took the ambulance about 10 minutes to get here. Tori has lost so much blood I'm near sure she is gone. Why did I have to say those things. If I had said something different she might not have done this. I'm such an idiot. Once the paramedics get here they lift her out of the bath and onto a stretcher. They put bandages on her cuts to stop them from bleeding any more. "Ma'am would you like to come with Ms. Vega?" one of them said to me bringing me out of my train of though. "Umm yes, please tell is she still alive? Is she going to be Ok?" ask the lady.

"Ms.Vega is still alive but she has lost an extreme amount of blood and we need to get her to the hospital quickly." She answered me. Good thank good she is alive. We quickly get into the ambulance and are speeding our way to the hospital. Once we arrive they take Tori to a special room and tell me to wait for the Doctor to finish seeing Tori. In the mean while I text everybody to tell them what happened. "Hey Cat, I found Tori, but sadly she did cut and to the point that she all most killed herself, look I'm at the hospital with her now in you want to come down." I text Cat last and within minuets I get an array of messages form Andre, Beck and Robbie asking if she is ok and telling me they were on their way down.

I then got a message from Cat, "Omg NO she told me she wouldn't do it ever again. Jade I'm on my way now!" I read the message and sat for about 15 minutes with no sign of the Doctor. Then everyone came bursting in and all in unison asking me what happened. "Ok everyone be quite." I say and with that everyone is looking at me for me to continue, "Look I came back from Cat and I searching for Tori and when I went in to the bathroom she was in the bath with a blade, unconscious and there was a lot of blood." everyone looked at me in disbelieve then Andre spoke up, "Tori didn't look the type of girl to self-harm." We all nodded and agreed with him except Cat. The doctor came out after about 10 minutes of silence and we all jumped up waiting for him to tell us how Vega was. "We have stabilised Ms.Vega but due to blood loss has went into a coma. We don't know when she will wake up or if she will." We all look at him in shock and then Robbie ask, "Doc does she need any blood because I know her blood type is rare and I have the same blood type as her."

The doctor nods and said, "Yes young man some of her blood would be very help full if you don't mind that is." and immediately Robbie said, "Of course I don't mind she did the same for me when I had a car 'parked in my butt' as Rex put it." And with that the doctor took Robbie to get some blood and Cat followed wanting to be with Robbie of course. Beck also left to go and get me some coffee and that left me with Andre. "So what really did happen between you and Tori?" He asked and I know that he would know that I'm lying so I just told him the truth, "Look this morning Vega asked Cat to go and get coffee with out me to talk about 'someone' and then Cat asked me to tag along, so when I asked Vega why she didn't invite me she said it was to talk about someone and I said she had a crush on a boy, she said no the complete opposite and I said it was Cat and she said no." Andre nods in understanding as I continue.

"We then went for coffee but didn't talk about it and so I told Cat that Tori had a crush on her, Cat text Tori during first class to talk in the bathroom and Tori said she didn't have a crush on Cat and it was someone else but that she was gay." Andre looked at me in complete suprise. " So then when I got home she was with a dude and Vega told me she felt bad for being gay and thought getting a boyfriend would help, so long story short Vega told me that it was me she had a crush on and we kissed." I finished feeling a bit exhausted from telling that story.

Before Andre could say anything Beck came back and I looked at Andre to tell him not to say anything, so he didn't. Beck handed me my coffee and we sat in silence for a while. The doctor then came back with Robbie and Cat. He said that Tori could have visitors but not all of us at once. So Robbie and Cat went in first and they spent about a good half hour in there. Then Beck went to get up and go in with me but I told him to go on in with Andre. So they did but they were only in there for 15 minuets. Once they came out I told them to go on back without me and that I'll stay for a bit with Tori.

When I walked in I saw her. All hooked up to IVs and other machines, it was horrible. She lay there peace full. There was a card and I big stuffed giraffe sitting beside her bed which Cat got her from the gift shop. This is all my fault. She is in a coma because of me. And she may never wake up because of it.

I walk up to her bed and pull a chair over and I grab her hand and sit and what her heart monitor beep for an hour. Just listening to it makes me want to cry. I look over at her and I can see her eyes moving under her eye lids. Maybe this is a good sign. I lifter her hand up, intertwine our fingers and say, " Tori I am so so sorry...... I love you too."