Chapter 16- Waffles with Bacon

Tori's POV:

I am on my way back Jade and I's dorm. I can't believe that I just had sex with Cat. I mean Cat, she is one of my best friends. But the thing is I had sex with her but I love Jade. I only did it beacause I was upset and angry with Jade. It was just the heat of the moment, but I really regret it. I am just standing out side our dorm. I can hear snorining so I am guessing that Jade is a sleep. But I really need to talk to her about it.

So I open the door and see that Jade is facing away from me. I walk over to her and sit on the bed and say, "Jade I need to talk to you, look I did something really bad tonight that I shouldn't have." She sits up and faces me and says, "It can't be as bad as what I did you." "Jade that was all my fault not yours and ummm what I did was that I ummm.." I couldn't finish my sentence, it was to hard to say so after a moment Jade cut in and said,"You had sex with Cat." How the hell does she know I had sex with Cat, she was here the whole time wasn't she ? And Cat wouldn't have texted her.

"How do you know?" I ask looking at my knees instead of her, I couldn't look at her I was too ashamed. "Look Tori not too long after you left I went to find you, and I knew you would have went to Cat's because she is your best friend and she has a spare bed," Jade explains and I nod along for her to continue, "And when I got to her dorm, before I knocked, well I kind of heard you two... going at... it." Jade finishes and thats when I find the strength to look up at her.

"Jade I am so sorry, I didn't mean to have sex with Cat. I don't love her, I love you. Cat was just a heat of the moment thing and she came onto me so-" I was begining to explian the whole thing to Jade but she just cut me off mid sentence and said, "Tori you don't have to explain, you were upset with me and you didn't know where to turn, plus we are on a 'break'." I take Jade's hands in mine and look into her perfect emerald eye's and tell her, "No Jade it was wrong of me to do that to you and if you will take me back we don't have to be on a break anymore." That's when Jade leaned forword and kiss me softly on the lips. It only last a few seconds until she broke it off and said to me, "Of course Vega, but you have to promise me that you wont be fooling around with Cat again." I shake my head in agreement and lean forword onto Jade and start to kiss her again.

Jade put her hands on my neck to deepen the kiss and that made her fall back and me ending up on top of her. I'm sure we lay there and kiss for a good 30 minutes untill we broke it off and I got under the covers beside Jade and lay my head on her chest. She wrapped her arms around me and I had never felt so safe in my entire life. Jade brings me a comfort that no man has ever brought me. She makes me feel safe and secure. We sat and cuddled until be both fell asleep next to one-another. Safe in each others arms.

////////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~///////////////////////////

This morning I woke up and I was in Jade's bed but there was no Jade. It's not like there would be classes because it was a Saturday. So where the hell has she gone. I got out of bed and walked towards her desk and there was a note on it and it read "Hey Vega, I just left to go and gets us some coffee and breakfast and before you complain I know you don't really coffee so I have got a Jasmine Tea with lemon. P.S I love you" How sweet of her. She went to get us breakfast and not only that she has to got to Jet Brew to get her coffee and a whole different store to get my tea.

So while I was waiting on Jade coming back I decide to take a shower. Once I was done I got out got dressed and sat down to dry my hair in front of my desk mirror. I was fully concentrating on drying my hair that I didn't hear Jade coming in and once she put our breakfast down she snuck up behind me and shouted, "VEGA!" "Jade what the fuck is your problem? You scared the life out of me!" I shouted back at her as I dropped my hair dryer. "Your my problem Tori, the fact that I love you so much that I had to get out of my warm bed and go and get you breakfast." Jade said as I got up and put my arms around her neck.

"Yeah but I didn't ask you to get up and leave me on my own, now did I?" I said to her as I placed small tender kiss on her lips, "Ok then I'll just keep your tea and waffles with beacon and eggs for me then." Jade said in reply with a smug look on her face as she placed her hands on my hips. "No, no thank- you! Your are wonderful and amazing and I am very great-full and I really really love you." I said to her as she let go and walked over to the lovely smelling breakfast.

"I don't think you love me enough." Jade said as I reached for my tea. And her being well Jade she grabbed it before I could and you should know she is a bit taller than me. So she took my tea and held it above her head so I couldn't reach it. "No I really really love you like so much you should give me my tea." I plead with her to give it to me and after that didn't work I closed the space between us and gently sucked a spot below her ear. That was her soft spot. How do I know? Because Beck used to do it her. "Wow, wow. wow how do you know about that spot." She said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Because I'm an observant person, I know what you like and don't like, I know your soft spots and the spot's that make you angry as hell." I told her with a smirk and with that she placed a kiss on my forehead and handed me my tea.