Chapter 13

Eleanor's p.o.v.

I sighed as I waited in the kitchen watching the now cold cup of tea sit across from me as I sipped on my own.

"Where is she.." I whispered to myself as I glared at my phone, picking it up and dialing Aliza's number once again. I huffed as it went to voicemail, I didn't bother leaving a message though, as I had already left quite a few. I calmed a bit as I reassured myself that she probably went home, and is choking on some Ben and Jerry. I mean, she had encountered some pretty difficult things today. The last things she'd want to do right now is go anywhere at the moment. I smiled as I shut my eyes laying my head in my hands.

I opened my eyes groggily as I heard blaring in my ear.

"Uhh." I sighed as I looked over at the clock.

I sighed as I answered my phone. "Do you have any clue what time it is?" I scowled at the anonymous called.

"OH MY GOD EL IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I SHIP YOU AND LOUIS SO HARRRRD OMMMMMGGGG."

"Hi Louis."

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Are you serious?"

'Well.. Yeah.. I though I sounded convincing." He sounded surprised.

"Yeah, yeah. So what's up?"

"Someone's in a good mood."

I huffed slightly.

"We'll I'm going to be late in the studio. I'll see you when I get home babe."

"You called just to say that? Why didn't you just text me?" I whined.

"Because I couldn't say this is text it wouldn't be as effective."

"What would?"

"I love youuu!" He yelled.

"Aw, I love you too Lou." I coo'd into the phone. I dropped the phone on the table as I hung up, putting my head back into my head. I groaned as I heard the ringing in my ear again.

"I swear to god Louis, if you call me one more ti-" I was cut off by an older male voice.

"Eleanor?!" The Vaguely familiar voice urgently yelled.

"Erm... Yes?"

"Listen, this is Wayne, Aliza's father, she's gotten into a car crash. I need to come to Stoney Brook hospital immediately!" And just like that the line went dead. I Couldn't believe it. I rushed to my coat and texted Louis to round up the boys along with Magdalena and meet me at the hospital, that it was an emergency. I wiped away some tears. I was scared off of my mind, scared that I would loose my best friend once again for good. Scared that she would leave. Scared that I couldn't loose her.

Liam's p.o.v.

I sighed as I shut my eyes, Danielle playing with my hair. My eyes shot open at the buzzing of my phone.

"I'll get it." Danielle offered getting up slightly and clicking the message. She stared at the phone for a second, obviously rereading the message.

"Who is it babe?"

"Liam, we have to go." She urgently spoke getting up off the couch to grab he shoes.

"Why? What's happening?"

"Eleanor told us to meet her at the hospital, that its an emergency." My eyes widened as I raced to grab my shoes, pulling Danielle out the door behind me.

When we arrived into the hospital, the first thing I saw was Eleanor in one of the waiting room chairs, shaking in sobs tears slipped down her cheeks onto her dark black jacket.

I put a hand on her back. "What's happening El? Why are we here?"

"It's Aliza."

"Why? What happened to Aliza?"

"She gotten into a car crash." She sobbed even harder as the words came out.

My mind raced as I grabbed her hand urgently pulling her up. But I was confused as why she had sat back down. "C'mon now! We have to go see her!"

"No Liam, they won't let us yet." I sighed as I sat down in one of the chairs, Danielle sitting next to me and placing a comforting hand on my thigh. "It'll be alright Liam. She'll be okay."

But it's like her words went out one ear and came out the other, because I didn't pay any notice to the words of comfort. All I could think about was Aliza. Sweet beautiful Aliza. And how I get so guilty as I had yelled at her. I would be shuddered if she dies. I don't think I could live with the guilt of hurting someone I cared about, the last sentences I spoke we ones of anger, not of love. I just needed her to be okay. I looked up as foot steps stampeded into the hospital. Louis and the boys raced over to us, trampling us with many words but the same question.

"What's wrong?"

"What's going on?"

"What's the emergency."

But then it doomed on them as Magdalena spoke the words that were now on the minds.

"Where's Aliza." She spoke carefully. Looking around for her friend.

The other boys began to look around for any sign of her. They're eyes widened as Louis looked over at Eleanor with pleading eyes.

"We're not here for Aliza right? Please tell me she just didn't want to come."

Eleanor shook her head as Nialls eyes watered.

"We'll, where is she?!"

"She- uh- she or into a car crash. And they won't let us see her yet." Eleanor tripped over her words a bit.

The area became a bit quiet, none of us finding the right words to say at the moment. No words of comfort, just silence.

All heads turned up as a man in a white jacket cleared his through, who I assumed was the doctor.

"Are you all here for Aliza huber?" He spoke nonchalantly, his eyes never leaving the clip board in his hands.

About a million yes's came around.

"We'll we have some news for Aliza. She's...."

**************

A/N

BOOYA CLIFF HANGER! REMEMBER I ONLY DO IT COUSE I LOVE YOU! I LIKE TO KEEP THINGS INTERESTING. OH AND SPAM

LIAMPAYNELOVESALIZA

SHE'S ALIZA IN THIS BOOK. HER NAME IS ALIZA.....

THAT WAS ME BEING CAPTIN OBVIOUS.

IT'S ONE OF MY MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES.

WHO WANTS TO MARRY ME????? I'LL GIVE YOU A DEDICATION IF YOU MARRY ME. PLEASE, I LOVE YOU. ALWAYS AND FOREVER BBY!

WOW, I LOVE CAPS LOCK IT MAKES ME SOUND SURPRISED AND GIVES THE EFFECT I AM HIGH.

SPAM.

LIAMPAYNELOVESALIZA

PLEASE.

AND I'LL PICK A RANDOM COMMENTER ON HER MESSGE BOARD, COMMENT THERE, AND MAKE YOU A CHARACTER IN MY BOOK!! SO GO AND COMMENT AND SPAM HER, AND MAYBE COMMENT ON MY MESSGE BOARD? IF YOU COMMENT ON MY MESSGE BOARD I'LL PICK 2 RANDOM COMMENTERS AND MAKE YOU A CHARACTER. PLEASE COMMENT ON MY MESSGE BOARD, PLEASE. FOR ME. FOR ALIZA. FOR LIAM. FOR ME. MARRY ME. I UPDATED. SO PLEASE COMMENT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD. ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE FOR ME, OR COMMENTS OR COMPLIMENTS. IF YOU LEAVE COMPLIMENTS, I DON'T TAKE THEM VERY WELL, BUT I'LL LOVE YOU. IM BEGGIN ON MY KNEES FOR YOU *sings in Victoria justice voice*

Kay ill catch you all in hell, I'll be chilling with satan. Stay evil. I'm going to go twerk with bugs bunny.

It's wabbit season.

We twerk from hunters.

And eat carrots.

SoundslikeLouisTomlinson... Whaaaaaaaaaatttt?

The rabbit said it not me.

Okay bye.