Chapter 20

Louis Pov

I sighed as I lifted aliza into the wheelchair, Happy to get her home. I mean honestly she spent enough time in the hospital. I know I couldn't handle a day of it.

"How are you feeling Love?"

"Do you honestly want me to tell you how I feel or do you want me to just tell you That I'm okay?"

I chewed my lip for a second. "Would you honestly be comfortable telling me?"

She shrugged her shoulders. " I guess I don't really want to talk at the moment, It's not That I don't trust you."

I nodded my head. "I understand I feel the exact same way if I were in your place... I mean thank god I'm not. Look At those horrific Hospital dresses, They're really ugly."

She laughed slightly silently agreeing with my statement.

*

I sighed Thankfully as we finally arrived home, Escaped from that depressing atmosphere. I think it's best that Aliza came home, It really is too depressing there. Allowing her to much time to overthink. And God knows that she doesn't need that, Anymore overthinking.

I plopped myself down on the couch, Grabbing the remote in the process and turning to Soccer. Finally able to do what I'm best at, being lazy. Oh and singing Of course. But I'll be doing enough of that with the upcoming tour And all. It breaks me that I have to leave home once again, For so long once again. I mean of course I'm thankful That I get to live my dream every single day With my best friends that were once strangers Not only two years ago. And I wouldn't have it any other way. My eyes just begin to close when suddenly I heard a blood curling scream.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU FUCKING TWIT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY WHITE PANTS! OH MY GODNOT EVEN ONE PAIR ALL OF THEM! I HOPE YOU KNOW YOURE BUYING ME ALL NEW PANTS! UHHHG!"

I let a sly smile Lay upon my lips. It's great to have Liza back. No, it's great to be back.

******

A/N Hey my lovelies, Sorry I haven't been updating frequently, Like at all. But I'm going through a lot of home and I have finals, until Monday actually So I'm thankful that they're coming to an end. Soon I'll be updating a lot more than I have been. Feedback is great I love you. Sorry I'm not writing a long note but I'm on a fucking phone and it's really annoying. Oh and can I have 10 more fans? Maybe? Not a demand though. But can we try for 300 votes and 40 comments? Please It's kind of my goal. Night beautiful's, Wish me luck on my tests. Oh and did you hear that song, That apparently was written for Larry, But I think it's a load of shit. Did anyone else see how skinny zayn Has been getting? It's really scary. I'm scared for him.