Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Aliza's p.o.v.

I wrapped my arms around Liam's waist, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss this." Liam smiled.

"Yeah. I know."

I watched as he pressed his lips to my forehead, walking off to the bathroom to retrieve the rest of his stuff.

I listened for a second, hearing light music.

"Liam I think your phone is going off."

"Oh, uh, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Do you mind picking up for me?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sure."

I pushed around the blankets until I came across the object. My eyes widened as I read the text.

Danielle-

Li. I miss you, you love me still? I know. I'm sorry I just miss you.

I don't know why I got so mad, we technically weren't together. This shouldn't have happened. Ofcourse this would happen. This was to good to be true. I was under the impression that are feelings were mutual, but I guess his intentions were otherwise. But I guess I had this coming to me, considering what I did to him. Whatever, it's not like it madders.

I sighed as I got up, the jealousy still in the pit of my stomach. I had to get out here.

"Wai- wait, Liz, where are you going?"

I ignored him, continuing my way to the door. I didn't need to turn around to know Liam was behind me, just as confused as I was conflicted.

"Babe, Aliza. I don't know what I did, but I promise I didn't mean it."

I groaned as I placed my hand on the door knob, yanking it open for it just to be slammed shut.

"Just, if you don't tell me what I didn't wrong, how can I make it better?"

"Just fuck off Liam."

I finally got the door open, despite Liam's requests, And slammed it behind me. I fished for my phone in my back pocket, dialing Harry's number. I listening carefully to the dial-tone for a second, before I heard his raspy voice through the speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey Harry. It's Aliza, can you pick me up."

"Err.. Yeah sure. Where are you?"

"Outside Liam's house."

"Ohh, did you guys..."

"NO!, it wasn't like that. We got into a fight, well actually I got mad so I left."

"Wait what happened?"

"I'll tell you in a bit, just please come get me."

"Alright, alright. Ill be there in a few minutes."

"Okay."

*

I watched as Harry's range-rover pulled infront of me, not exactly Infront of Liam's house considering I had walked about a block down.

"Hey." I uttered as I climbed into the car.

"You okay?"

I sucked on my lip for a second, before shaking my head. I heard Harry sigh, before wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards him. I let tears fall onto his shirt, not really caring about anything. All I could think about was how angry I was, angry at Liam, angry at myself, and how nice Harry was being. Despite everything I've done. I wanted to repay him, but I didn't know how. Honestly, this is too much for me. I have no idea why I did it. But I let my hand trail up his chest, cupping his cheek before pressing my lips to his.

Again, I don't know why. I wasn't thinking straight, and I needed someone to comfort me I guess.

I pulled away from him, laying my head in his chest once again. He placed his hand on my head, not saying a word. Neither of us bothered for the moment.

"Thank you." I spoke quietly, not knowing what else to say.

I listened quietly to his steady breathing, the only noise now in the car. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Anytime."

*****

A/N I'm sorry, this chapter sucked. But I decided I wanted to make it interesting. So yeah. I told you guys I wouldn't be able to update like everyday. I'm sorry if that makes you not read this story. Okay, uhm.. So comment, vote, and fan. Can I have.. 300 votes, atleast 20 comments, and 3 more fans? Thanks, I love you!

Shout out to tlc_iz_me she's amazing and so is her book . Check it out!