Q & A

Hey sorry that this isn't an update but I wanted to get your guys opinions on the whole Niall with Kristen thing. Yeah, they did an interview with them (Kristen's interview show) and I happen to really like her show. But she's 34 and has a boyfriend of 7 years and Niall has or had a bit of a crush on her,and people are saying that she played with his emotions but I wanted to know what you though oh and if anyone wanted the link to the whole story just message me.

Okay well off the one direction drama for a moment I wanted to do a question and answer type thing. I haven't done one in a while.. So comment below any question at all. Oh and I want to tell you guys so much stuff so um.. I have to think of it and get my thoughts together... Thank you for getting my fanfic 34! I really wanna get in the top tens but I decided not to be one of those authors that are like I want to be number 1! Because frankly I can care less. Okay so um.. Comment your question my friends.. Okay.. Thanks...

Oh but the reason I do the question and answer is because it takes my mind off things, for a bit. Like when I have writers block, it's just nice to think about something else besides writing. Oh and also I wanted to know if any of you know a good singing coach or singing lessons? What ever , but yeah comment questions babes.