Chapter 15

Aliza-

I smiled as I watched Sponge Bob on the small hospital Television just above my bed. I wish my life was like Sponge Bob's.. He always looks so happy, and free. But me, I feel as though I was put in a maze, destined to hit bumps and dead ends. But the truth being I was yet to find my way out. I let out a yawn as I closed my eyes, ready to put my heavy thoughts to a rest for now.

I was viciously pulled out of my slumber but slight whispering and my small bed sinking in, caused by someone sitting on it next to me. My eyes shot open as their hands found mine.mi looked up to meet Liam's gaze. I yanked my hand away from his.

"Hey Aliza." Liam greeted with a small smile.

"Erm.. Hey.. Liam. How did you find me? You know, I didn't quite contact anyone."

Liam took his lip between his teeth.

"You weren't following me were you?..."

His eyes widened as his cheeks turned a crimson red. "God no, Aliza! Eleanor. Called me!"

I smiled a bit at his rushed response.

"Is she here?"

"Yes, actually all the boys are too."

Just then I heard a banging at the door.

"Yo, hurry up Liam we want to see her too!" Magdalena yelled through the closed door.

"Oh and Magdalena."

I shifted awkwardly in the bed. I patted the spot next to me. He hesitated but carefully payed next to me.

"Aliza, I'm sorry for what I said the other day.." He apologized softy.

"It's fine. Really. Water under the bridge." He tensed a bit as I patted the palm of his hand in reassurances.

"Friends?" I smiled.

"Friends."

I got up on my shoulders a bit. "Are you sure were cool?"

"Yeah."

"Promise?" I held out my pinky.

"Promise." I laughed a bit as we locked pinky's.

All laughter died down as he laced his fingers in mine, the other hand trailing up my arm. I closed my eyes as I wrapped my hand around his, which was currently cradling my cheek. I don't know why, or what I was thinking. But all thoughts cleared my mind in a blank as he pressed his lips to mine. But I soon realized what was happening. We both pulled always, wide eyed.

"Erm.. I'm sorry.." He stuttered.

*****^^^^^******^^^^^*****

A/N Hey guys! I wanted to update, because I just got back from.. Sleeping.. And my grandpa unfortunately is not doing so well :( ill keep you all updated though, thanks for caring. I really love you all. But if you guys could please do me a favor to help me get my mind off of this, put some questions in my message board? I'll take any questions. About me, about this story, any questions. The reason why I'm asking to put the questions in my message board is because I want you to put your favorite song in here, and I'll give a dedication to my favorite. Thanks you all again, I live you! 😍😘😚😗😙. Even this cat loves you... The pussy cat.. Hehehe.. 😻😽😸😺. Stay evil my friends 👹😈👿. Wow that first devil is really creepy oh my god look at it 👹.. What the hell? I just saw mama and it was amazing! But seriously, that devil is creepy...👹👹👹👹👹👹👹.. Okay... This emoji looks like my chorus teacher! 👴. Bye! Oh and the next 5 people who fan me, will get a small imagine.