Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*alizas p.o.v.*

"Ethan..." I paused for a second, caught off guard. "It's Ethan... Ethan's here wow."

He slightly smiles, holding out his arms. "Miss me?"

I nod, griping him into a hug. "I can't believe Your here."

"I know I know."

"How did you get here?"

"Well, I was in town so I just figured it was time to catch up on some lost time."

"Yes oh my god I missed you so much."

"I was starting to think you forgot about me."

"I would never forget about my best friend forever."

I sighed slightly, inviting him in. As soon as he stepped foot into the apartment, I tumbled on top of him, pulling him into the biggest hug ever. He groaned as I got up, giving him the chance to collect himself.

"Um.. Who's this?" Magdalena pointed towards the tall brunet boy.

"That's right! You've never met Ethan! He was my best friend!"

"Was?"

"Best friend? Sorry Ethan, that spots taken."

He frowned slightly before looking at me.

"No mags, it's different with me and Ethan. We go way back."

"Well I've got a good few hours to kill."

*flash back*

Ethan's p.o.v.

I watched a little girl sit alone, reading her book.

"Hi, I'm Ethan."

"Well Ethan, it's not polite to stare."

My lips parted slightly, taken back by her comment. "I was not staring!"

"Whatever you say Ethan. I'm Aliza." I watched as she put out her hand, Which I gladly took.

*

"Yeah, then ever since that day, we just were best friends."

"Easy as that. None the less, though." Ethan slightly smiled, patting my head.

I scowled at him, swatting his hand away before averting my gaze back to Ethan.

"How's collage going? California's good to you I see, your not as pale as I remember a year ago."

"Oh ha ha, very funny. It's good actually, though I still have yet to catching to American slang."

"Yeah yeah, have you met a girl yet, or still a loner?"

"A few flings, nothing serious. Still waiting for my princess. Since we're on the topic of dating, have you found your 'prince yet'?"

"You.. Could say that." I looked over at Magdalena, giving her a disapproving look as she answered for me.

"Well, I want all the details. I'm under the assumption mr. Rockstar has moved on too, with that mystery girl. I bet you on the bucks she's a tramp." Ethan laughed, obviously proud of his assumption.

Magdalena's stiffed a giggle with the palm of her hand as an apparent blush spas across my cheeks. "Well.. Ethan, the thing is.. I may or may not be that mystery girl."

I watched for the first time in years, as Ethan seemed to be at a loss for words, which is hardly never to be exact. I wish I could whip out my phone at the moment, and capture his expression, that's how exotic it was. I don't think I was prepared for his lack of answer, expecting him to blow up on me, saying how I was foolish to go back to square one. But I was now the one left at a loss for words, Ashe spoke his response being as simple as,

"Hm.. Interesting."

I watched as he went to walk into my bedroom, kicking off his shoes in the hallway, before turning around to me one last time.

"We'll talk more about this tomorrow, I'm just to tired to sit up till the early hours of the morning having you explain to me what has been going on in the time I was missing."

It's really great to have Ethan. Back, to be reunited with old friends, even though its only been a year. He's been my only constant my entire life, it's like the brother I never had.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare into space, or are you going to come to bed, I mean you do have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow."

And, we were back to the basics.

*********

A/n

Hey guys, okay so Ethan and Aliza are just friends, nothing more, nothing less. I already have the rest of the book planned out, and I think I'm going to do a punk/frat/insecurity book. I like that, but I was also thinking of doing a teacher/student book. You tell me which. Or and angel/devil book, but yeah choose. Okay so I love you all, and can we PLEASE try for 400 votes and 100 comments? I know you can do it, I have amazing readers. Oh and my birthday is coming up really soon so I was hoping for 1000 fans by then, you honestly don't know how much it would mean to me. Please? Please? Pleaaaaasseee? So can we try for 30 or more fans? I know it's a lot but it would mean so much to me and it only takes a second. If you have any other ideas for me or questions just ask away. I love you all and so does food, and puppies. BYE BABBBEEESSSSS.

💚💚💚💄❤💛💎💘💞💎👤🎀💗👣👥💭👥💞💎🌂❤💖💔💭

Oh and if I get to 400 votes tonight, I'll do I double update. ;)

And if I possibly get 1000 fans by Saturday, I'll finish the book tonight and add a surprise. Oh and my 1000 fan WILL be the main character in my next book, keep that in mind.