EPILOGUE

Epilogue of I do

****VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END********

I silently observed myself in the mirror. My dress hung down my body, and I absolutely loved it. I smiled as I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see my father. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey sweetheart."

"Hey daddy."

"You ready?"

I nodded as he grabbed my hand. I held my breath as he pushed open the door. I let out a sigh as everybody's turned to look at me, the music tuning out the sound of my heart beat. I began to panic, but when my eyes met Liam's, it was like everything went away. everybody's eyes stayed glued to me and my father, as he walked me down the isle. But my eyes stayed focused on Liam and Liam only. He was all that mattered, and I knew he felt the same because his gaze never left mine. My father kissed my cheek as he reluctantly let go on my hand.

"I love you." He croaked.

"I love you too." I mouthed back.

I made my way over to Liam where he took both my hands in his. The preacher began saying what he had to as I couldn't get the smile I had off.

"Now, if anyone has any reasons that these two shouldn't be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

When no one stood up the preacher turned to us and smiled. "We'll then, you may now kiss the b-"

"NO!" I loud voice screeched across the chapel.

All heads turned to the person who had Objectified. Liam's jaw dropped just as fast as mine.

"STOP!"

***

Okay, so you decide if there's a sequel.

If there is, I'll be updating every other day.

but you guys have to promise that you'll read it. I think, that I might make it a trilogy sort of.

CAN I PLEASE GET ATLAST 400 VOTES ON THIS I WORKED REALLY HARD PLEASE!!!

Remember, 1000 fans :)))))) keep fanning please I'm dying I'm so close to 1000 it's scary.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE BOOK ONLY NICE COMMENTS PLEASE AND DO YOU WANT A SEQUAL?